Ryan Jack

He has that knack of being in the right place to block passes.Definitely the heartbeat of our midfield

The way he comes back in to the box and picks up loose balls before turning and forcing up the pitch is immense. Happened 2 or 3 times tonight

A true captain type of performance from him. Cannot be 100% fully fit but you couldn't tell.

Was everywhere.

He was a cracking player when he signed for us. Now he's fucking immense. That was an absolutely unbelievable performance.

Not that I want him playing for them, but if he isn't the first name on the team sheet for Scotland's next game then Clarke's alcohol problem is worse than anyone thought.

Brilliant performance again n tonight
Consistently one of our best performers not a criticism but if he could morph into his manager and add goals to his game he really wound top drawer

Jack was outstanding again tonight. The way he picks up loose balls just outside the box and manages to get out of tight situations time and again is brilliant.

He’s definitely become the heart of our midfield this season.

Was great as usual, but I also think morelas ran the defence ragged and close call between the two for Mom

Gerrard has certainly had a great impression on Jack but I think he’s learning from the likes of Davis as well. His movement is more fluid and passing forward with purpose. He’s progressing really well this year.

Fookin shoite with that chance late on in 2nd half.
should have had more control and stroked it in

;)

outstanding start to the season from Jack and also how he has come on as a player under gerrard and his coaching team.Crazy to think some on here would not have him in the team....

outstanding start to the season from Jack and also how he has come on as a player under gerrard and his coaching team.Crazy to think some on here would not have him in the team....
He was badly missed on Saturday may he stay injury free for the rest of the season

You recent Ryan Jack devotees can go %^*& yourselves. A few of us, who like to watch the man rather than the ball, have been singing the praises of Oor Ryan for a while.

Indeed, I went out for a smoke towards half time and saw that my patio had been weeded and the windscreen of my car had been cleaned of dead insects and saw a bloke wearing a Rangers No 8 jersey running off in the distance. When I went back to the laptop I saw the same bloke breaking up another Feyenoord attack.

Ryan Jack is everywhere and sorts out everyone's mess.

(yes another Ryan Jack thread)

For me another MOM performance in another huge game.

Beginning to run out of compliments for this lad
I thought big hellander was motm but jack done really well , has to practise his shooting though.

Said today he’s our Henderson

That’s massive praise from me because Henderson is invaluable in that Liverpool team. He makes them tick, does the donkey work as well and leads from the middle of the pitch.

Back