Ryan Jack

That wee bit of play near the end sums him up for me tight in corner being pressured and calm as f*** beats the man plays tight passes and comes away with the ball hes becoming a right cracking player if he could add goals to his game then he would become outstanding

if Jack added goals to his game he wouldn't be at Rangers he'd be playing in a better league

i'm not saying a better bigger club as he's realized or accomplished that with us

I'm happy to be proved wrong. Thought our best midfield would be Aribo Davis & Kamara with Jack able to fill in for each of them.
Didn't think he was capable of this kind of stuff.
Well done RJ :)

He’s changed a lot of people’s opinions this season. His composure has been excellent.

Every single game now he is immense. About a year ago i questioned his role, ive never been happier to lose that one. Hes as vital as Morelos. Hes got a shout for the captaincy after tav...

He should retire from international football as we need him fit for every game. Only a matter of time before he becomes captain.

He is to us what Jordan Henderson is to Liverpool.

A lot of his work has been under appreciated for a while but people are finally starting to see just how important he is to us.

Davis alongside him is equally as important though as they seem to bring out the best in each other, they have a great understanding of where each other are at all times.

He keeps improving, but he's been our best midfielder since the day he signed.

I was just saying to the old man the other day after Feyenoord. Davis and Jack, you trust them implicitly when they get on the ball. Under pressure and in tight situations, they seem able to find space and find a pass. They're never flustered or stuck or get themselves in a fankle. We're very fortunate to have two excellent players in there at the moment, and I hope they can both keep going for a good bit longer.

Reactions: dmg
Back