Ryan Jack.

Totally agree, Jack is essential to us. With the exception of Davis, the rest don't seem capable of stepping up to the plate when the chips are down. They wilt under the pressure. Very disappointing again.

Jack gives us control and stability in the middle, which we didn't have today, hurry back!

Whole midfield were rank today. Don't think the management team have unlocked the best from Aribo. Arfield and Tav the real weak links at the minute though.

We need Jack back asap.

Absolutely ... the midfield was terrible today

Aribo = Missing
Davis = Worst game in ages
Kamara = Played ok but limited influence

That said Hearts played like their lives depended on it

If King can’t get an appearance today then why did we take him.
Bypassed the midfield today with high balls when we should have been playing through them.
Haste ye back Jack.

Aribo = Missing

They were all shattered from their international matches as was Arfield.
That explains their performances.
The manager and staff need to look at who played where and when and assess their recoveries.
Kamara, Davis, Aribo all played big parts in two games where they were carrying their respective midfields and got back Thursday.
Arfield led his country to the first win over their biggest rivals in 30 years in a match played four days ago five time zones away.

i would have benched Arfield today on that basis alone and started Stewart. Scotty could have been a useful substitute.
I would also been tempted to play Murphy ahead of Aribo as he is also good at link play.

If King can’t get an appearance today then why did we take him.
Bypassed the midfield today with high balls when we should have been playing through them.
Haste ye back Jack.
That’s a good point. King should have been able to come in, especially with other midfielders shattered from international matches.

Aribo = Missing

I thought Davis was decent as usual.
Aribo actually had some nice touches as did Kamara, but that’s part of their problem - their talents look ill suited to games like today.

The Davis-Jack partnership is the key to us winning the title, IMO.

Aribo actually had some nice touches as did Kamara, but that’s part of their problem - their talents look ill suited to games like today.

Davis has his worst performance in a Rangers shirt I’ve seen .

Aribo = Missing

Agree with this but thank God for Morelos today because upfront was just as bad as the midfield.

I actually forgot that Ojo was playing at one stage and the least said about Arfield the better.

Yet done in here still don’t rate him. With Davis and him it’s an incredible partnership

Aribo has so much ability and had a great start with us but the past 5 or 6 games he has been very ordinary.

We need to find the key to unlocking this boys potential because he has everything to be a superstar for us.

He needs played further up the park and given less defensive duties.

There were a few times today where he beat his marker really easily with good footwork. The problem was it was 10 yards inside our half. He was also far too close to the centre backs when they had the ball. Let Davis and kamara do that stuff.

Possibly he was fit to play but they couldn’t play anyway. Pulled out the Scotland squad because of Injury so means cant play next club game. That rule was brought in so that clubs couldn’t stop players playing to keep them right for there own game. Far as I know that rule still stands.

The midfield did not lose us points today another huge blunder by our esteemed Captain did,

I’d like to see Docherty given the Jack role whenever he’s unavailable.
i think he’s the most naturally suited to doing Jacks role
There is no chance that Docherty would lack the fight that Gerrard mentioned after the game. I feel sorry for him, I'd have liked to have seen a lot more of him.

Somebody please tell me he’s fit for the next game.

We badly missed him, although it wasn’t hard with the fucking effort most of them put in.

Badly missed as our midfielders were all too similar to - day.We needed someone in there that could win tackles and drive forward.
We were all footballers and too nice.Time for a hatchet man to be brought in.imo.

Davis has his worst performance in a Rangers shirt I’ve seen .

Needed Ryan Jack beside him to - day, as that's not his style of game.I wouid have given Polster a try in there to - day, instead of Kamara or Aribo.We had no steel in the middle of the park, surely S.G.should have known what type of game it was going to be to - day.

Back