Ryan Kent 6/10 for Sunday

Taking the piss i think, only one player for them had a score below 5 or 6 and that was Callum McGregor.

Do they mean he tore apart 6 of their 10 outfield players?

Kent - 6
Broonaldo - 5
Forrest - 6

I don't think they guy who gave out the marks watched the game..... the combined score for they two mutants should be less than what Kent got.

as above, the same clown had roofe's first as "fortunate"

you have to laugh at these goons

Brilliant, their whole team shat it every time he got the ball. I love the fact they continue to underestimate us

Always mind of a NOTW journo, Kenny Macdonald, his ratings on our games were laughably bad, one game we beat Dunfermline 3-0, had lots of chances and totally dominated the game, we played well, yet most of the Dunfermline players rated the same as our players, including a sub who was on the field for around 25 mins before being sent off.

A lot of them literally just make it up.

Kent wasn't at his best. :D

I want to see him at his best.

Honestly, there were at least three or four occasions where it was 'now you see him, now you don't'.

He had the tramps on a string.

He wasn’t at his best ? :)) It was his best game in a Rangers jersey.

this was written by someone less than 10 years old or just a dirty bitter mentally challenged %^*&.

It's so laughable and mentally challenged in nature, it might as well have been written in Irish Gaelic. Nonsense.
However, as another poster said, this underestimation of us has stood us in good stead up to now, and hopefully continues to do so.

Ryan Kent (LW) - 6/10 - Not at his very best but kept Jonjoe Kenny busy enough with his probing movement. Could have added a fourth late on.

I could’ve opened up a word document, then smacked my face off the keyboard and it would’ve been a more accurate summation of Kent’s performance on Sunday.

A wee virgin pretending to be a journalist.

Should have his Internet connection cut off that contribution alone.

Always mind of a NOTW journo, Kenny Macdonald, his ratings on our games were laughably bad, one game we beat Dunfermline 3-0, had lots of chances and totally dominated the game, we played well, yet most of the Dunfermline players rated the same as our players, including a sub who was on the field for around 25 mins before being sent off.

A lot of them literally just make it up.
I remember this clown as well. One would read his match reports with a growing sense of incredulity and hysterics.

Back