Ryan Kent and his pet crocodiles

Theirs a guy in my town who has venomous snakes, (cobra and Tai-pan) he lives a couple of doors from my mate, just a normal ex council house. We have a Tortoise, was speaking to the guy in the exotic pet shop about him, apparently the snakes are in double locked vivariums, and the floor has alarmed pressure pads. Three monthly visits from the council to make sure everything is working to ensure he can keep his dangerous animals licence.
Deid bodies under the floorboards most likely.

NIntruF.gif

You can check here if there is anyone with a dangerous animals license in your area. From quickly looking there isn't really anyone with with a license anywhere around the Glasgow and nearby council areas.

You can check here if there is anyone with a dangerous animals license in your area. From quickly looking there isn't really anyone with with a license anywhere around the Glasgow and nearby council areas.
Tip of the iceberg that, only the legit keepers.

I see that James Tavernier mentioned this during a twitch stream tonight. Said that Ryan basically runs a zoo from his apartment and bought two pet crocodiles!
That can’t be right though surely?! It would be illegal to keep them without a licence surely?!

remember when he bought big niko katic a snake for a secret Santa present too!! What a man.

Different to a having a dog anyway.
Kent: I wank dugs!

I've plenty of suggestions of who he could feed to the crocs but the mhanky kuntz might poison the poor things.

Its probably a caiman and not an actual croc or gator. They are a close relative and quite a common pet amongst the more mental reptile enthusiasts. There used to be a shop near me where i got food etc for my Gecko and my Python and they had one in the shop and they are actually quite small (compared to what people tend to imagine when they think about crocs) and enjoy being handled. Still not sure I would want one in my gaff though!

Its probably a caiman and not an actual croc or gator. They are a close relative and quite a common pet amongst the more mental reptile enthusiasts. There used to be a shop near me where i got food etc for my Gecko and my Python and they had one in the shop and they are actually quite small (compared to what people tend to imagine when they think about crocs) and enjoy being handled. Still not sure I would want one in my gaff though!
B-DThe guy with a gecko and a python calling others mental enthusiasts... brilliant lol !!

That is mental. There’s none in Cotswold district but up the road in Stroud some c88nt’s keeping 4 king cobras and an otter!!

I like snakes and crocodiles. The highlight of my holiday in Florida was seeing an alligator swimming in the pond at the space centre. But I wouldn’t want one as a pet. I think they might be a bit bitey

Surely it’s like keeping any dangerous reptile. You need a licence to own them. They are also not native to this country so you’d need special reasons/permissions to have them.
He owns Scott Brown without a license
Surely it’s like keeping any dangerous reptile. You need a licence to own them. They are also not native to this country so you’d need special reasons/permissions to have them.

I expect to see Kent, two crocodiles on leash, Katic snake round his neck, big pimp hat on, swaggering through the gallowgate tomorrow. Casper maybe on a leash as well.

A taipan ffs.
  • Forest Cobra: 1
  • King Cobra: 1
  • Mamba: 1
  • Pygmy Rattlesnake: 1
  • Savannah Cat: 1
  • South American Rattlesnake: 1
  • Taipan: 1

Back