Ryan Kent - Back on Tuesday?

Whens the transfer deadline?

Sign the contract or leave. No room for sentiment in business.

I love Kent. But him and Alfie need to sign or we need to find a buyer this window.

The thought of him potentially leaving crossed my mind but clearly he was out with injury. 100% need him back for Tuesday.

I worry about Tuesday with a barely match fit Morelos on the bench and Kent out. Big downgrade from last season's qualifiers and with a bigger gap.

Yeh I’ve read the answer he gave. We hope for the best but we are being told nothing. Maybe a case of not telling the Belgians anything.
My thoughts too. Slightly concerned that saying someone will hopefully make it is manager speak for probably not but want to keep the opposition thinking he'll play. Maybe a tad pessimistic but with our injury luck you expect the worst.

Know a physio who works at the club and they said they’d be shocked if Morelos started never mind Kent.

They aren’t match fit and could get injured starting.

It was an ankle roll vs Livi in the dying moments of the match.

That’s anything from 1 week to 6 weeks depending on the severity of it.

He walked off so it will most likely have been a mild sprain.

3 weeks max but he’s at a professional football club with a top class medical team so should be faster in theory. But can only go as fast as the body takes to recover.

I reckon he might just make it but wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t involved until the St Johnstone game.

Hope so, we miss him. Anyone that can’t see or understand that are at it.

Huge miss, Morelos style.
Actually frightening how much we miss and might miss him. Even though he doesn’t give the goals we all crave, the work rate, the literally terrorising defences, is up there with any. We need Kent and our Alfie fit all season. We can’t replace them just now.

Actually frightening how much we miss and might miss him. Even though he doesn’t give the goals we all crave, the work rate, the literally terrorising defences, is up there with any. We need Kent and our Alfie fit all season. We can’t replace them just now.

It's not really frightening to miss your best player, and that's what he is.
Like Barca without Messi, Kent sets the tempo, the press, the counter, the outball, the key to openingthe block, the lot.

The idiots on here that complain about his numbers are clueless.
I'd go as far as saying we have little chance of progressing Tuesday, if Ryan Kent is absent.

Certainly looks like a foot injury.

1492075-D-31-FA-464-A-96-BA-2540-EF2-B1-D47.png

People need to accept that some things just are as they’re made out to be. Stop looking for some big secretive cover up.

He rolled his ankle so misses the game a week later.

The managers asked if he’s fit for Tuesday so he says hopefully. He obviously wasn’t fit for yesterday so on the same day he can’t be declared 100% fit for Tuesday but he hopefully will be.

We will throw everything we`ve got at USG on Tuesday night.
That means we will play Buff and Kent, albeit neither will be match fit

People need to accept that some things just are as they’re made out to be. Stop looking for some big secretive cover up.

He rolled his ankle so misses the game a week later.

The managers asked if he’s fit for Tuesday so he says hopefully. He obviously wasn’t fit for yesterday so on the same day he can’t be declared 100% fit for Tuesday but he hopefully will be.
I don’t know where this metatarsal nightmare story has come from so I’m choosing to bury my head in the sand until we hear something official.

Hopefully we are keeping quiet on this and will declare he is fit a couple of hours before kick off.

Back