Ryan Kent- has to stay

Only 7 (hopefully 8) Ryan Kent Rangers performances left to go.

I think I'll get the champagne out for the day his contract expires.

Kent will be playing non-league in a couple of years. Contributes absolutely nothing and today should be the last we see if him in our jersey.

he should know all about the japenese with his brothers pictures of blurred out fannys

He'd be first on my list out the door. How many chanes has he had and how many failures? I'm sick of his negative body language first time something goes wrong. He should keep his frustration to himself and not spread it amongst other younger players.

Alot of our fans have weirdly convinced themselves that lot are terrified of Kent haha.

They genuinely laugh at how impotent he is against them. Jota has been in Scotland a fraction of the time Kent has and has absolutely dwarfed Kent's contribution.

We have multiple problems for sure, but this total reliance on a player who turns up once every six or seven games is exactly why we're constantly playing second fiddle.

Plays 90 minutes every fucking week, irrespective of performance.

I thought this was a new thread based on today an it nearly gave me a seizure. Allowed to leave at the end of the season he simply does not offer enough. It also makes me think should we be paying the money for Tillman when unfortunately he is not effective in these games.

Beyond poor today.

He wasn’t alone. Them lot were fucking awful tbh. Couldn’t pass the ball and we had a great opportunity that we fucked up with via honking defending and a front three that didn’t offer enough.

heres the rub ......

they won all the big points today ......

we're quite simply not as good as them in the moments that matter.....

we've spent the whole year laughing at the quality of their central defenders .....

and today our central defenders cost us the game .....

how telling is that ??

1.34am here in Wellington and I'm of to ma bed ....

disappointed as per usual .....

He offered zero today. Alfie at least was involved, Kent should never have ended that match. What does Beale see in him?? He’s not the player he was when we signed him.

An absolute show pony with little end product.
There's a reason no big club in England has come in for him.

Kent need gone it’s been clear for eighteen months at least and all his defenders say is he works hard big deal a journey man works hard

heres the rub ......

they won all the big points today ......

we're quite simply not as good as them in the moments that matter.....

we've spent the whole year laughing at the quality of their central defenders .....

and today our central defenders cost us the game .....

how telling is that ??

1.34am here in Wellington and I'm of to ma bed ....

disappointed as per usual .....
Who has been laughing at their centre backs ? Carter Vickers is by far the best centre back in the league, anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Serial losers. 90% of them should be shown the door. Kent can lead the way.
Got to agree. I can’t believe some people will claim he’s a good player. Hardly any goals, hardly any assists.

The idea that he’s better than Maeda is laughable. The stats don’t lie, and given the general opinion of Maeda on here, that’s a pretty damning statement. Maeda is a one trick pony. Sadly that means he’s got one more trick than Kent.

I think it’s time he moves on, he should probably have went after 55 but most certainly should have went at the end of last season. I think he’s past his best with us. It looks like he just isn’t interested in playing for us anymore, he might have become bored with the Scottish game.

Who has been laughing at their centre backs ? Carter Vickers is by far the best centre back in the league, anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.
gee do I need to go and have a look for the posts on here about Starfeld {spelling} ??

The decline in Kent has been quite incredible, just like Morelos and Kamara. He will be lucky to get a lower half championship team based on current form

He played well in the Europa league run but what else has he done since? These games are the benchmark and he hasn’t produced in them in years. Another who’ll regret his lack of interest when he’s playing in the championship for rest of his career

Back