Ryan Kent is carrying our team.

Up until his injury it was Joe Aribo who was sensational, if and when Ryan Kent has an inevitable drop in form who will be carrying us then, I happen to think we should be really positive about the future as in the likes of Hagi, Aribo, Kent we have young very talented players, McCrorie, Patterson, Bassey, Edmunson, Katic, Kamara and Itten are all players with huge futures we have a lot to be positive about.

I lost it with a guy I`ve known for decades after the St Johnstone game; (he knew I had the RTV package for August, which seemed to make the abuse worse because he knew I was watching but I wasn`t (thus far)biting); banging on about SG (never a manager); always picking his favourites (dredging up sh1te about Tav from the 2016 final)..... an hour after the game he was still texting in SHOUTED CAPITALS; I just burst and told him he to f*ck off and take his *constant toxic negativity* with him.
Blocked and deleted him; which was a smart move, as he`s the sort of c*nt who would have been punching the air in delight after the Livingston game; not to mention spamming me with texts vindicating his abuse of players and staff.
Back on track, Ryan Kent is having a superb season; and long may it continue. He is vital to our team, we look to him for inspiration;
but to say he carries the others is selling his team mates short.
Last night was an excellent team performance.
Bin your mate.I doubt he is one of us

Playing wellbut not a Jim Baxter Gassa Laudrup Henderson Wilson could go on. Do think if he keeps his form up he’ll get close. Just my opinion.

Why does their always have to be an emphasis from certain corners in a player carrying our team. Last season it was Morelos now it's kent.

On the whole you have several players who are playing well either from the start of the season or over the few games.

Goldson, tav, barasic the goalie whoever it may be and Davis could all come under the bracket of carrying our team if that's the way you want to look at it.

Me? I see a team who've had a solid start to the season with several stand out performers who are now dealing with injuries and without key players. And have more to come particularly when our front 3 get settled

Why does their always have to be an emphasis from certain corners in a player carrying our team. Last season it was Morelos now it's kent.

On the whole you have several players who are playing well either from the start of the season or over the few games.

Goldson, tav, barasic the goalie whoever it may be and Davis could all come under the bracket of carrying our team if that's the way you want to look at it.

Me? I see a team who've had a solid start to the season with several stand out performers who are now dealing with injuries and without key players. And have more to come particularly when our front 3 get settled
It’s because poets.
No grammar needed.

playing really really well as part of a TEAM... how much extra space does he get because Morelos gets so much attention from defences?

Kent carries the attack to the opposition as he comes deep and drives at them, but he isn’t carrying the team. Shagger was instrumental to that victory, absolutely crucial saves. Tav started the scoring and supplied another, as well as keeping a clean sheet, that is a great contribution to any team. And I know Kent won the penalty, but until it’s scored it means very little. Scotty Arfield is making a difference too, he has covered some amount of yards over the last couple of games, from running beyond the forwards to blocking tackles on the edge of our box.
I feel Ryan is our biggest threat at the moment, as he is in good form, but this team has many elements that make it tick.

Unfair to say that because we've had a record amount of clean sheets, full backs have been great creating chances also. Kent has been brilliant but we need a team effort for success.

No doubt our best player but to say he's carrying a team which has only conceded two domestic goals and none in the current European campaign is doing a massive disservice to our defensive players. Without a doubt though, if he wasn't in the side and with Aribo out as well, I'm not sure where the goal chances would be coming from.

Back