Ryan Kent on Liverpool TV

MosesMcNeil99

Kent starting for Liverpool tonight against tranmere in a friendly - anyone starved of football like me can watch on Liverpool TV. Been good so far couple of nice touches - love how direct he is.

Couple of quality turns to get out of tight situations, he's class at that.
He's only playing this first 45 minutes.
Gerrards cousin is playing the 2nd half, Bobby Duncan.

Seems to be playing sort of free role rather than what we're used to by sticking to the left wing.

He was coming deep in the first half to pick the ball up, and has been wandering Central a bit.

Staying a bit more north of the half way line now though.

Kent with a hand in the 3rd goal. Laid it off to Milner who shot and Brewster tucked in the rebound.

might be worth switching over now ,as the team get totally changed and the game will fall flat, looked decent so far liverpool, i see the murrayfield game is a sell out now according to the e mail i got from liverpool earlier,,not bad ticket sales at all

When you see the talent of this Liverpool young players it is frightening. Young Wilson is some player but so are about 10 others

Couple of quality turns to get out of tight situations, he's class at that.
He's only playing this first 45 minutes.
Gerrards cousin is playing the 2nd half, Bobby Duncan.

Was that boy at City last season? Mind watching a youth game and was sure they said Gerrards cousin was on of the City players?

Hope Stevie has a decent back up to come in should Kent not come back,but it's been said Ojo. is an upgrade,I still hope we get him but having doubts. How long do we give it before Liverpool decide whether he stays or goes,no disrespect,but this could drag on, if it hasn't already.

Brewster will be worth millions.
904-Brewster-634.jpg

Back