Ryan Kent so far in the spfl

Fantastic so far this season. The thuggery he was on the end of from the spoon burners yesterday was a disgrace. I counted at least four times they went through the back of him deliberately to "Leave one on him". The cretin that scored their first goal should've been off for his deliberate studs into Kent's Achilles tendon

Fantastic so far this season. The thuggery he was on the end of from the spoon burners yesterday was a disgrace. I counted at least four times they went through the back of him deliberately to "Leave one on him". The cretin that scored their first goal should've been off for his deliberate studs into Kent's Achilles tendon
Indeed.

He’s really went up a gear this season so far. Different level from any other players in this league. A joy to watch.

He's been the stand out player so far long may it continue also hope ARIBO isn't to long until he's back

Aribo has been a miss for sure. He's the only one who who is on the same wavelength passing wise as Kent and Hagi so having him in the middle/exchanging with those two really brings our movement and penetration up a level

Aribo has been a miss for sure. He's the only one who who is on the same wavelength passing wise as Kent and Hagi so having him in the middle/exchanging with those two really brings our movement and penetration up a level
Totally agree that is the problem with hagi he's football brain is quicker than most others in the team

Really enjoying watching him so far this season.
He looks positive every time he’s on the Ball.
Already shown against the scum that he can handle himself I just wish those around him would protect him more.

Tried his best yesterday but it didn't happen (his assist aside).

The way he made space before his shot was sublime (should've scored).

Best player in Scotland.

He is so important to us, not just because he creates and scores, but also the fact we have nobody remotely as good to play instead if he gets injured.

He's been exceptional even though on Sunday you could say he didn't hit the heights he was easily one of our best players if not the best.

He could do with a hand.
He needs back up, we're starting to get too dependent on him,as we did Alfie and all it takes is teams to double up on him and the reality is there's no one else poses the same threat and I think it needs addressed quickly.

Needs to score when it matters. Match winning goals. Huge improvement this season but he should have put the game beyond doubt yesterday when hitting it straight at the keeper whilst 1 on 1

Jack Ross was clever double and even trebling up on him, if that goal goes in he’s a hero and we aren’t debating amongst ourselves about the dropped points.

Doesn’t make it any easier still gutted but we have just got to battle on, there is simply nothing else we can do, feeling sorry or arguing amongst ourselves ain’t going to change yesterday’s result in fact it just makes it worse on a personal level.

I felt worse last night and this morning than the aftermath of Livingston. The red mist has just about cleared!

He has been great, its got to the point of if he plays we play and if he doesn’t we don’t, that’s how valuable he is right now

He didn't look his usual self yesterday but he's started this season very well. He turns up in the big games and has started to increase his goal tally to the point we're relying on him now.

He's just as important as Alfie.

been tremendous so far. a wee bit more precision on his shot at 2-1, after doing so well to create the space, and we're out of sight with another win and he's also clear top goal scorer.

we need those around him to rise to his level.

Probably my favourite player at the moment.
I believe he really loves playing for us and for the first time in his professional career feels settled and happy.

Kent has stepped up in a big way and you can see that he’s shouldering the responsibility of being the main man very well.

A genuinely terrific player.

He isn’t getting the protection he should from officials. Lost count of the number of times opponents left one on his achilles so far this season. Those are such snide, cowardly and dangerous tackles, and we should be highlighting them

Back