Ryan Kent (still alive)

Said it earlier today on here, he finishes his career at Rangers. He‘s found his home.

Its strange the way posters on here talk about how much money we're going to make when we sell players. Kent, Morelos, Kamara, Hagi etc.

Lovely player who just needs to find a little bit more consistency.
?! The main difference in Kent from 2019/2020 to 2020/2021 was his consistency. He started the season on fire but even when he went off the boil he was still putting in 7/10 7.5/10 performances.

2018:
R.bba78b22bd9775d162b3b51e5ba0fb6a

SOCCER-Rangers-122094jpg-JS621583122.jpg
His physique has improved beyond belief.

He’s absolutely solid now, especially compared to what he was.

He has improved year on year since he’s been with us and if he can do that again this season then yes we are talking up there with Laudrup.
He scores great goals we just need him to score a few more goals. If he can get to the 20+ goals like God did then we really will have the heir .
His trickery, pace and more importantly his work rate have already put him ahead of Cooper and McCann. Second only to God, but not yet in his prime……..

When he is in the mood, Kent could end the careers of some defenders. You could argue he practically finished the entire Celtic defence in the last Old Firm game of last season.

He has the ability to do whatever he wishes in the game.

Like Laudrup, regardless of where he picks the ball up, you think it could be a goal. His nutmeg vs Real was ridiculous. All he needed was a red cape to taunt their player. I’d imagine their defender got the piss ripped out him back in his own dressing room.

For me the four ways in which RK has got better every season are.
1. Just physically bigger and stronger and able to ride a tackle or a shove or a pull.
2. Knowing what to do with the ball after he has brought it forward. His game sense and savy with his final touch has become so much more sophisticated as he matured.
3. Scaring the crap out of opposition players when he runs towards them. They panic and back off more and more every season because they are intimidated by his reputation.
4. Consistency, I don't know if he has got technically better or not, but his moments of brilliance are more and more frequent every season.
That's why I am confident this season will be his best yet. He has improved in these areas every year and should continue to do so.
Ryan if this is your last season as Ranger go out as a Legend in a blaze of glory!

Kent is a player who has improved a lot since signing and he could reach another level this season if the management keep working on his weaknesses.

I was talking with a taxi driver recently and we were talking all things Rangers (he was one of us), anyway he said to me that he had Lawrence Shankland in his cab recently and were blethering all things football and LS was saying to him that RK14 was far and away the most dangerous player in the league to play against when he is in full flight.
I agree with similarities between him and BL, as he was the best. If RK continues to progress and improve then his stock will rise. Not the finished article yet. Again very lucky to have him in our team.
Here’s to 56….

I remember sat in the pub watching the European game was it skupi where he signed and was thrown straight in at the end of the game I said to my mate I hope we sign him permanent. He had that thing about him just looked so confident.

His physique has improved beyond belief.

He’s absolutely solid now, especially compared to what he was.
Was just going to post this. Watching the Real game it was incredible just how much muscle he has put on. Gerrard obviously wants his players to be muscular as we have loads of players who have piled on the muscle.

Every time he’s on the ball you expect something to happen. Doesn’t happen with many players. The scary thing (for everyone else) is that he can easily improve on his goals and assists. When that happens we have a £25m player on our hands

A player that will find his level in the Champions League should we qualify, no doubt in my mind he will go to the very top.

All the tslk of his monetary vslue if he leaves is irrelevant. Regards money it more what his presence means to a team who can play CL every year and pick up £30 million plus for doing so , every year. SG saw the player in him when he was at Liverpool , and pushed boat out to get him ! He knows a player when he sees one ! Only dubious buy was the 'Flute' and even he has attracted attention elsewhere now !

Was just going to post this. Watching the Real game it was incredible just how much muscle he has put on. Gerrard obviously wants his players to be muscular as we have loads of players who have piled on the muscle.
Yeah also noticed that with Wright.

Brilliant player, probably our best.

I actually have concerns that Villa will be in for him when they sell Grealish is sold - he'll be a perfect replacement for him.

A decent run in the champions league and we really will be looking at £40m+.
Let’s hope Gerrard knows where his replacement is.

He's an excellent player and will be sure to break a few defenders ankles this season. Still think he has the ability to score more goals in the team that would be my only criticism of him.

I remember sat in the pub watching the European game was it skupi where he signed and was thrown straight in at the end of the game I said to my mate I hope we sign him permanent. He had that thing about him just looked so confident.

Was Osijek I think, and he started. He showed signs, even that night barely a day or 2 after signing of what a good player he could be.

I think it's part and parcel of the game at the elite level and that is where Gerrard sees us. Players need to be physically capable of going toe to toe with their direct opponent who will in all likelihood be conditioned to be in peak physical condition.

Fantastic player and we are so lucky to have him. In fact if it wasn't for the lure that Gerrard brings to the club we probably wouldn't have Kent. Hes too good for Scottish Football but he knows this club with this manager will help him develop into the player he wants to be and will get his big move when the time is ready

Back