Ryan Kent Sunday.

I think there’s a hatred for them within the whole squad, I think Tav for example has told them how they treated us when hammering us
Totally agree mate. A successful Rangers team always treats the filth with total contempt and disdain, something the has been sadly lacking prior to SG arriving. Now? We treat them like the vile scum that they are.

God bless our Rangers.

It's been a long time since we've had a player who terrifies them this much.

A point that was made on the H&H podcast is that he's often doubled and trebled up on but they all pass off tackling him to each other and they're worried about getting skint.

Sometimes the way Kent turns with the ball is unbelievable.

He's like those wee players on Xbox football games!

Just hope we can hold on to him - but the big guns are going to be seriously interested!

Like all ball players there are good days and ok days. But there is no player in our league with his ability to do this . We need to hold onto him for one more season. Qualify for the champions league , get out the group and we have him for another year . He could go onto be an English international.

How is that just from one match? Best Old Firm performance for some time. It's gotten better this year but if his final ball can improve a little bit more he will be absolutely ridiculous

How is that just from one match? Best Old Firm performance for some time. It's gotten better this year but if his final ball can improve a little bit more he will be absolutely ridiculous
This. How am I going to explain to my none Rangers supporting friends that this is from one match?!

When he’s on it - he’s absolutely terrific. The way he goes by Brown is actually quite embarrassing.

Last edited:
Bill shankly said watching Kevin keegan was like bombs going off on the pitch with his energy.
Ryan's explosive pace and trickery has the same affect on opponents, brown and Kenny were shellshocked on Sunday.

Sometimes the way Kent turns with the ball is unbelievable.

He's like those wee players on Xbox football games!

Just hope we can hold on to him - but the big guns are going to be seriously interested!
His fifa player is notorious for being impossible to play against so your probably spot on with that analogy

He was outstanding on Sunday. He’s a superb player and once he improves his shooting/composure his game will go to another level.

I'm 30 started going to the games around 7/8 , I've never seen a more skillful player play for us if I'm honest. He is frightening.

Even in the Glasgow derby games where we have been poor but still won there is always examples of Kent skinning them, not seen a Rangers player do that to them since Lauders (even lovenkrands)

Man U are reported to be seriously interested in the Leeds' Brazilian winger Raphinha. If they or another big club did sign end up signing him, I think the odds that Leeds might renew their interest in Kent would be extremely high. Certainly, if Kent was sold it would be a big loss for next season.

Brilliant to watch Kent when he is on form. One thing I noticed on that video was how slow and laboured in movement Brown the clown is. For a modern player he is pathetic.

Outstanding! If he can add a more clinical finish to his game on a regular basis he'll go all the way. He's developed really well, improving year on year, and hopefully he's happy to stay here to develop further before getting his big move.

Look how they stand off him, they’re terrified the minute he gets the ball at his feet.

Love some of those early clips where Brown is the “nearest” man to him yet still is about 3-5 yards away from him and out of the game the minute Kent decides to move with the ball. Chasing shadows.

Perfectly illustrates the gaffers point about having Kent exploit the weakness that is Brown

Kent now has the physique of a proper player, look at his build now he looks absolutely solid. He will get better and better and I love how terrified they are of him and I love how much he hates them. The longer we hold onto him the better.

Brilliant to watch Kent when he is on form. One thing I noticed on that video was how slow and laboured in movement Brown the clown is. For a modern player he is pathetic.
There's one in particular where he's quickly left miles behind the play. When he turns to run back into the box he accelerates like he's towing a caravan. Embarrassing for an "athlete".

Back