Ryan Kent

It’s not simply “licence to roam”.
It’s a team tactic to have the front four, five or six popping up in every area of the park.
Aribo, Roofe, Morelos, Kent and Arfield covered every position forward of DM yesterday.
The fluidity is brilliant and it’s impossible to mark.
Yeh I agree with that. The only point I made was that I just think Kent can gravitate to that centre mid type position in our attacks too much where he isn’t as effective.

Yeh I agree with that. The only point I made was that I just think Kent can gravitate to that centre mid type position in our attacks too much where he isn’t as effective.
But, he is effective there.
He attracts other players often leaving space out wide for Tavernier, Barisic etc.

Thought he looked a lot more like his best today. Had my worries about him missing that early chance but he deserved that wee slice of fortune for his goal. Definitely gave him a boost.

Should be hitting 15 goals this season.
He seems to have played through his wee dip but significantly his wee dip did not affect us in terms of still getting games won.
Hope he's as fired up for Benfica, should be a cracker.

Agree he was on to form today. Funny I said same thing to my uncle, Kent should be good for a min of 15 goals a season.

That’s exactly it, he should be.

Our run this season has been incredible given that we’ve not really had a consistent run of form from all the front three at the same time at any point.

Latest posts

Back