Ryan Porteous knee injury today

I’d rather his career is ended before he ends someone else’s.
This is pretty apt. His previous knee injury happened when he hit someone with a tackle. Lennon said at the time his knee had popped out. The way he tackles ensures that he’ll come off worst on a few occasions. Today seems to have been that day.

Funny how nothing was said by him after the Borna tackle, then there was an interview with him in the Record, during the mid-season training camp, where he tried to half apologise and improve his bad reputation. Calculated and meaningless.

Given that's now twice he has injured himself while tackling I hope he will have time to reflect.

Not really big on celebrating a player's injury but I'll make an exception in this case, mainly because it means he can't crock any of our players for a while.

He appears to have a screw loose. Better he's out the game than maiming someone who's on the end of one of his 'tackles'.

Someone should get the moment he got injured made into a canvas and see if he will sign it. Fuckin embarrassment of a footballer who gets what he deserves

The boy seems to have reveled in the "hardman" praise he got from the Hibs fans after the business with Alfie last season. Its easy for that adulation to go to a young player's head

If he would prefer to be known as a chocolate hardman clogger type, rather than a solid tackling centre half then his career isn't going to last very long.

If yesterdays injury doesn't buck up his ideas then nothing will.

The sooner referees get a grip of, and punish these kind of players and the media stop lauding them the better the game would be here.
An idiot who didn't learn from his mistakes. Awfully hard to be sympathetic, so I won't bother.

Shame, real shame, tears streaming down my face reading this, tears of joy & laughter, you reap what you sow, thug !

I always said he’ll injure someone playing like that, how refreshing that it was himself in the end.

Prick

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.
Karma he is a thug and a shit player.

Wonder if there will be any more ‘lovely lad’ ‘just learning the game’ type comments coming out of the spoonburners camp.

A decent manager would in fact have nipped this in the bud long ago. as well as his attempts to damage opponents he is harming his own team with the injuries and suspensions he’s picking up for his thuggery.

May his recovery be long and painful

Real shame. Absolutely no sympathy for a thug that tries to injure fellow pros then revels in it as if he's actually achieved something. Pathetic wee rat.

Find this all a bit wrong imo.
Yes he was a lady's front bottom on more than 1 game but celebrating an injury and wishing it career ending?
Nah...not for me.

Let me refresh your memory mate:

690.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

WV28-Hibs-v-Rangers.jpg

image.jpg

The boy is an absolute cunt and deserves a career ending injury after the number he's tried to dish out.

I don't usually take Joy in celebrating a players injury but this thug has previous and deserves all he gets.

Did somebody do him or did he do it to himself while trying to cripple somebody?

What goes around .... etc.

Find this all a bit wrong imo.
Yes he was a lady's front bottom on more than 1 game but celebrating an injury and wishing it career ending?
Nah...not for me.
Better it's his than someone else's as that's most definitely how this would pan out. And based on his previous (multiple), there's more than a fair chance he'd be out to make it a Rangers player.

Anyone who revels in having his latest assaults depicted in paintings and happily poses with it to demonstrate his cardboard hardness gets everything he deserves.

A very easy to dislike individual. Can't say I'm sorry for him in any way. Glad he won't be trying to injure our players for a while!

Let me refresh your memory mate:

690.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

WV28-Hibs-v-Rangers.jpg

image.jpg

The boy is an absolute cunt and deserves a career ending injury after the number he's tried to dish out.

This animal has actually been lauded in our mhedia as being likely to have a great career for the national side :eek:

Delighted this thug won’t be able to attempt to ruin any more careers for a good long while.

Back