Ryan Porteous needs to grow up and start acting like a pro to fulfil potential says Boyd: right now I wouldn’t bet on it

Just look at the difference between him and Souter. Souter looks like the ultimate pro. Fought back from 3 serious injuries and now will have a choice of clubs chasing him.
Somebody else said that Hibs always seem to have a ned in thir team and Porteous is just the latest.
Indeed they breed Neds……Riordan O’Connor to name a couple!! Porteous will go on to have a similar post career litany of unlawful dramas!

I don’t see it, he’s not a decent defender who needs to screw the nut.

He’s utterly hopeless and not even the best centre half in that Hibs team. Constantly switching off and letting strikers just walk away off his shoulder, Morelos should have got at least one goal out of him on Wednesday and has had plenty joy out him in the past.
Has had zero joy out him this season in 2 games, didn’t have any at Ibrox till he got himself sent off too.

He is a good player, can’t deny it. But he won’t reach the level he should because he is a utter fuckin bampot.

It’s almost like he’s trying to impress his mates in the pub with his on field antics. rather in than trying go further in his career.
If he’s happy with that then that’s his problem.

Watch him against the likes of ST mirren
Different player
Guys a cock and a waster
File under all the other HIVS wanksocks

He will never be EPL level. Came imagine him getting to Nottingham Forest in the Championship at best. Mind you if Grant Hanley can play in the EPL there is hope for everyone!

If I was a Hibs fan I'd be pissed off at how much Morelos gets in his head, in a similar way how it used to annoy me how much Morelos let Brown affect his game.

Whenever he plays against us he seems more interested in getting one over Morelos than he does actually getting the win.

I'd agree with Boyd.

To sum it up. "The guys a decent defender but an absolute bellend"
Hibs, quite often have a player like that.
Older bears will remember Alex Edwards who made Willie Johnston look like the Dalai Lama.

Yet again as I have said previously regarding the goals that Hibs concede none to clever today again in the goal they lost against M'well.. Nowhere near where he should be in trying to close down Watts shot. Never a top defender in a million years. An aggressive lunatic.

Back