Ryan Porteous posts picture of horror tackle on Coulibaly then deletes it

Bonnyloyal

k2czmg.png

https://www.instagram.com/porteous44/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...eous-coulibaly-rangers-hibs-tackle-instagram/

Epitome of yet another scumbag hating Rangers more than love their own club.
Card marked sunshine!
an ex colleague on Shitbook posted something about the 'never let them forget it' cup final...not the fact his team had won but all about us. I don't miss Edinburgh 1 bit and have seen the Hearts hatred also first hand, so %^*& the old alliances

I honestly hate the spoon burners so much they’re up there with them and the sheep. They lick Celtic’s arse, the prime example being them all at Tall Cranes before the game.

How many wee wankers can Hibs actually produce. A few good players but a mass majority of the players associated with them are just simply complete bellends. This guy is one of them.

He should have been sent off at the time and handed a further band for reckless behaviour. The fact Thompson stood by his decision is not a surprise and it is actually good for the game of football he is no longer involved.

If the thread title hadn't made it clear he’s a footballer, I wouldn't have known who this guy is.

Seems a prick tbh

Hammer throwers like this could only be revered in the SPL (full bloodied tackle, body on the line etc.) the spunk nugget fucked his knee tackling and required surgery:). It blows my mind about the medias sycophantic fawning over this thug and his ilk, when we have seen our players sent off for hee haw.

I was told by a spoonburner a future Scotland captain....my reply hope so and mind drugs are bad for you....been out injured since.....so what’s he achieved the square toot of sweet nothing....like his team.

He's a fuc**n useless defender who thinks he's way better than he actually is.

It was no coincidence that Hibs league position and goals conceded improved dramatically after he got injured.

File under irrelevant dud.

He is a story in a paper so he will be delighted.

The way he plays this might prove to be the highlight of his career.

One thing I can’t get my head around - there are a couple of young Rangers players actually liking his post.

What’s that about?

Zak Rudden and Liam Burt. Have a fucking word with yourself ffs
They may not have seen the second picture before liking it.

We consume these nobodies

Can’t wait for the summer and next season

Time to right so many wrongs
I'm going to ensure 55 pushes a few over the edge.

It's been building for 7 years, I'm going to ensure 55 is one a number of gloating poets never forget or get over.

Disgusting bastard

Hope he’s on the receiving end of one of these shocking tackles that is only given as a red and it’s real sore one

Karma might just bite this mutant and I will laugh if it does

What a clown

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4275884/ryan-porteous-coulibaly-rangers-hibs-tackle/

"But Porteous appears to have no regrets about the tackle and uploaded a picture of it on Instagram, writing: “18/19☘️.”

The 20-year-old was crowned the club’s Young Player of the Year award last month.

He was outstanding for the Hibees until a knee injury in January ruled him out for the rest of the season."

Really!

"Porteous was given a yellow card for the Coulibaly tackle but reports claimed SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte considered charging the player.

But it’s claimed he avoided sanctions because ref Craig Thomson stood by his decision."

This wee cvnt needs done and done proper, I don't say that lightly but he will finish someone's career so best he gets done first. An absolute hate filled wee b4stard of a guy.

"The 20-year-old was crowned the club’s Young Player of the Year award last month."

For this tackle, and this tackle alone no doubt,

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

C.unt.

Another deluded sad fvck,plastic hard man,protected by the refereeing fraternity!decent player who will end up going down the thumbheid road.

This and signing a painting of himself shouting at Morelos sums no marks like this up. Seems to be the way these days that no matter how good or bad a player you are, as long as you are getting it up Rangers all is forgiven.

Back