Ryan Porteous posts picture of horror tackle on Coulibaly then deletes it

The same Craig Thomson who ignored Simunovic's elbow on a Hibs player that put the lad in hospital with concussion but then consented to upgrading a yellow card to red for a Hibs player in the same match when asked to review the incident by the Compliance Officer. Boy am I happy he has now retired!
Compliance officers review panel for Freddy Kruger Thomson and he can damage better cos he's anonymous, this has to stop.

RP = absolute footballing cnut !

We need to absolutely hammer him on the media !

The Footballing Authority should go for him for bringing the game into disrepute - Oh hang on that's the SFA - forgot !

Last edited:
Porteous was MoTM against Celtic when Hibs beat them earlier in the season but the fact that he would rather promote a painting of him shouting at Morelos or a photo of him deliberately trying to injure Coulibaly tells you he doesn’t seem to have the mentality to reach the top of the game regardless of ability.

The same Craig Thomson who ignored Simunovic's elbow on a Hibs player that put the lad in hospital with concussion but then consented to upgrading a yellow card to red for a Hibs player in the same match when asked to review the incident by the Compliance Officer. Boy am I happy he has now retired!

100%. Oli Shaw I think ? It was outrageous mate.

How Craig Thomson failed to order him off for that tackle is beyond comprehension.
Porteous was given a yellow card for the Coulibaly tackle but reports claimed SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte considered charging the player.

But it’s claimed he avoided sanctions because ref Craig Thomson stood by his decision.

brown envelopes helps when making decisions against us

Hopefully Porteous never fully recovers from the knee injury he currently has.

It was a shocking challenge but to still go on about it and post it on social media is typical spoonburner mentality.

Sad mentality that has this lad behaving in this manner. Really shows how divided SCOTLAND has become. He was obviously brought up to think like that

The fact he hasn’t been punished for it surely puts our players at increased risk of injury. He obviously views our players differently to other opponents.

Back