Ryan Porteous posts picture of horror tackle on Coulibaly then deletes it

OU4DcxA.png

"The 20-year-old was crowned the club’s Young Player of the Year award last month."

For this tackle, and this tackle alone no doubt,

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

C.unt.

I always knew the tackle was a shocker but this picture and angle shows just how bad it was, career ending type of lunge.

Only a yellow tae, and now going by his twitter its obvious now it was meant to end his career with no regrets.

I hope to god flanno ends his career. Id be happy to see this guys legs broken.

One thing I can’t get my head around - there are a couple of young Rangers players actually liking his post.

What’s that about?

Zak Rudden and Liam Burt. Have a fucking word with yourself ffs

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be putting up with that if I was Gerrard, call me bitter but it doesn’t sound like 2 guys you would want in the trenches with you.

Fair enough, supporting a different team but to be so open about it, especially when you are employed by the team they are trying to antagonise. It’s a total lack of respect to the club and the fans

The fact it’s even getting discussed on this forum he has got exactly what he wants.

I get my hypocrisy by even commenting but still.

Who cares !!!

Hibs are his limit-trying to look like some kind o' hardman. Wouldn't have lasted 2 secs with Hurlock.

I always knew the tackle was a shocker but this picture and angle shows just how bad it was, career ending type of lunge.

Only a yellow tae, and now going by his twitter its obvious now it was meant to end his career with no regrets.

I hope to god flanno ends his career. Id be happy to see this guys legs broken.
He tried to get him flush on the shin and snap his leg. No doubt about it.

Liam Burt has left the club and is and always has been a Celtic fan

Zak Rudden is a Hibs fans and very vocal about it, has done the old social media pish before on cup final morning

But, surely when employed by Rangers, you have to act accordingly?

I’m pretty sure they do - if someone at the club picks up on it I’m imagining a bollocking will be issued.

It’s a small thing, in the grand scheme of things. But, makes a difference imo. Respect the club, and fans, who pay your wages.

Zak Rudden is a Hibs fans and very vocal about it, has done the old social media pish before on cup final morning

Should allow Rudden to leave and see if his beloved Hibs will sign him. He isn't good enough for us anyway.

The amount of players at wee diddy clubs like Aberdeen, Hibs etc pandering to their fans on Social Media by showing how much they hate us is quite sad really.

Max Lowe and Ryan Porteous seem to be the biggest culprits.

Imagine that sort of thing being the highlight of your season making a tackle on a player from a team who finished nearly 30 points ahead of you. As always it's all about Rangers

Porteous is a complete and utter moron. I hope that assault is indeed the highlight of his footballing career and it completely stalls from now on in.
As for Rudden, he’s a striker himself and surely wouldn’t approve of being “tackled” like that and possibly ending his career at the boot of a psychopath. I had high hopes for him in a Rangers jersey but now wonder if he’s got the mental strength to make a go of it.

Porteous is a complete and utter moron. I hope that assault is indeed the highlight of his footballing career and it completely stalls from now on in.
As for Rudden, he’s a striker himself and surely wouldn’t approve of being “tackled” like that and possibly ending his career at the boot of a psychopath. I had high hopes for him in a Rangers jersey but now wonder if he’s got the mental strength to make a go of it.
hes got previous liking hibs Scottish cup win against us and other stuff on social media. boy is clearly an idiot and we should move him on.

"The 20-year-old was crowned the club’s Young Player of the Year award last month."

For this tackle, and this tackle alone no doubt,

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

C.unt.

Making the challenge doesn’t make you a hard man.......dealing with the guy once he gets up off the floor is the difficult part

Which youth players are rangers fans?

There's a lot of people slagging this boy yet we have plenty of our own fans going daft for the image of Kent pushing Brown.
It's pathetic for a pro to act like this right enough.

This and signing a painting of himself shouting at Morelos sums no marks like this up. Seems to be the way these days that no matter how good or bad a player you are, as long as you are getting it up Rangers all is forgiven.

Where is the boot of a compliance officer when you need her, eh?

This is in her remit.

There's a lot of people slagging this boy yet we have plenty of our own fans going daft for the image of Kent pushing Brown.

Erm, there is a difference. You get the difference surely?

One thing I can’t get my head around - there are a couple of young Rangers players actually liking his post.

What’s that about?

Zak Rudden and Liam Burt. Have a fucking word with yourself ffs

Liam Burt was released last week and is no longer a Rangers player.

Zak Rudden is still registered with us, but was on loan at Falkirk all season.

And what? A guy who tried to end both Coulibaly and Morelos and they're sucking up his arse
Probably Scotland team mates.
Sorry I cant get as raging as you but you seem to have a perma seethe so it would be difficult.

What a clown

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4275884/ryan-porteous-coulibaly-rangers-hibs-tackle/

"But Porteous appears to have no regrets about the tackle and uploaded a picture of it on Instagram, writing: “18/19☘️.”

The 20-year-old was crowned the club’s Young Player of the Year award last month.

He was outstanding for the Hibees until a knee injury in January ruled him out for the rest of the season."

Really!

"Porteous was given a yellow card for the Coulibaly tackle but reports claimed SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte considered charging the player.

But it’s claimed he avoided sanctions because ref Craig Thomson stood by his decision."
The same Craig Thomson who ignored Simunovic's elbow on a Hibs player that put the lad in hospital with concussion but then consented to upgrading a yellow card to red for a Hibs player in the same match when asked to review the incident by the Compliance Officer. Boy am I happy he has now retired!

Back