Saburtalo Tbilisi v Tirasol

WinkieWATP

Looking to put a coupon on for tonight and see the home side are 17/10 despite winning the away leg 3-0.

Anyone know much about either side as that seems a right good price?

These games have a tendency to peter out, for draws.

We are different as we have a good big squad who all want a seat on the express.

Oh I forgot to say, the fact you posted on FF asking it’s now jinxed.

Last edited:
The home team is not playing at their own stadium according to Bet365, not sure of the reason though. Still a good bet.

Tip for anyone fancying an ante post value bet.

Fortuna Düsseldorf 9/2 at bet365 to be relegated, as short as 5/4 at other firms.

Saburtalo Tblisi from Georgia are in their first ever season of European competition. They made a sensational debut last week when going to Sheriff Tiraspol and coming away with a surprise 3-0 victory. That should be enough to see them reach the second qualifying round of the Champions League but they face a testing second leg. Saburtalo didn't go into the first leg in good form, making the result even more surprising. They had drawn two and lost one in the three games played before the first leg. Home form has seen them draw the last two but they had won the previous four.
Their opponents have it all to do if they are to somehow get back into this tie. They have been in great form of late and had won ten games in a row (including extra time). The goals had certainly been flowing with two massive Cup wins in which they scored 27 goals. Six clean sheets had been achieved and then they went and lost 3-0 to Saburtalo! Sheriff have failed to win any of their last six away games in this competition. They will have no option but to come out and attack in this game. Somehow they have to find three goals to stand any chance of progressing. That should make for an open game and the tip here is for over 2.5 goals to be scored in this match.

Key points FC Saburtalo Tbilisi - Sheriff Tiraspol

• Three of the last four Saburtalo home games have had over 2.5 goals scored in them.
  • There have been seven goals scored in the last two Saburtalo matches.
  • Six of the last nine Sheriff Tiraspol away games in this competition have had over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Conclusion FC Saburtalo Tbilisi - Sheriff Tiraspol

It was certainly a shock result in the first leg as Champions League debutants Saburtalo went to Sheriff Tiraspol and came away with a 3-0 win. They now have the home leg to play and it'll be another big shock if they fail to progress. They have proved that breaching the Sheriff defence isn't that difficult and with their opponents having to attack, a game with over 2.5 goals is the tip here.

Red Star and Suduva both teams to score is 9/4.

Red Star should win with a bit to spare but I reckon the Lithuanian champs are good for a goal.

I'm all over that.

Sounds dodgy as %^*& to be honest. Any match involving an Eastern European mob has to be watched.

I’ll never forget a champions league qualifier between Crusaders and Skenderbeu a couple of years ago. Skenderbeu had won the first leg 4-1 so it was practically over. Second leg they were 2-1 up and then on the 89th and 90th minute literally handed Crusaders 2 goals to win. Players diving out of the way, goalkeeper deliberately passing the ball to a crusaders player. It was surreal to watch haha.

Sounds dodgy as %^*& to be honest. Any match involving an Eastern European mob has to be watched.

I’ll never forget a champions league qualifier between Crusaders and Skenderbeu a couple of years ago. Skenderbeu had won the first leg 4-1 so it was practically over. Second leg they were 2-1 up and then on the 89th and 90th minute literally handed Crusaders 2 goals to win. Players diving out of the way, goalkeeper deliberately passing the ball to a crusaders player. It was surreal to watch haha.

They got a 10 year European ban after that. Ouch.

Fortuna Düsseldorf 9/2 at bet365 to be relegated, as short as 5/4 at other firms.
Ok, I've just stuck a score on this.

I'm assuming this is a stick on?:))

I actually bet this earlier today before seeing your post, £20 @ 9/2. Added them to a treble with Sheffield Utd and QPR as well.

I actually bet this earlier today before seeing your post, £20 @ 9/2. Added them to a treble with Sheffield Utd and QPR as well.

Sheff United were one I thought about throwing in with them but a single is enough for me at that price. Keep an eye on sportingbet and their European league prices, often out of line by some distance.

Back