Sad day when The Celtic Blog is the voice of sanity

I think Lennon has been told to knock it back and come across as the hero then Celtic announce a mid level manager under the guise of ‘this is all we could have got given the circumstances’.

I think Lennon has been told to knock it back and come across as the hero then Celtic announce a mid level manager under the guise of ‘this is all we could have got given the circumstances’.

Yes it’s strange he hasn’t accepted it.

Not sure how he’s be seen as the hero if he knocks it back but I agree, it seems strange that he’s been offered it, why not announce he’s the new manager.

n2WZ1jr.gif

I can’t shift the feeling that somethings not right with the statement. Why offer it to Lennon , and do so publicly, I think they’re up to something ...

Best fans in the world?

I suppose we are just forgetting about the flags covering seats now.

Mutant scumbag c.unts

Has he definitely accepted it? I saw the club's tweet saying that he'd been offered the job. Is that not strange in itself? Why tweet you've offered him it?

I can’t shift the feeling that somethings not right with the statement. Why offer it to Lennon , and do so publicly, I think they’re up to something ...

What they are up to is to try and ride the 'good feeling' of the cup win. They have fucked it!

No chance.

They've been sourcing players.

That's been ratified at managerial level.

They're after his targets.

It’s sad to see he’ll be gone by Christmas once he loses the head with the players. I think we’ll win the League Cup and the League.

I sense softening of their support. Less Sevco and reverting to calling us Huns ! Maybe they as bored of Sevco as we are !

Here’s hoping
It's got to be.

Players have been saying in the press that they've got signings lined up.

What manager will come in when the club has already spent some of his budget on players he may not want.

I know we had Arfield and McGregor signed but they were frees.

Crossed my mind too.

Today was such a Celtic thing to do. I went from the high of Hearts taking the lead to the low of them winning their treble treble.

The low was worth it for the high of Lennons appointment though.

Welcome to the hotseat Lenny :D

Today was such a Celtic thing to do. I went from the high of Hearts taking the lead to the low of them winning their treble treble.

The low was worth it for the high of Lennons appointment though.

Welcome to the hotseat Lenny :D
Only they could win a treble and end the day raging over something, the meltdown is epic.

If you are being objective about it.....Celtic have ended up with Lennon because they couldn't get anyone better.

I agree though they've hidden behind the win today however I think they tend to have a full football strategy that is dangerous because I don't think the manager has full autonomy but on the other hand they stick to a plan-they will sign on this basis....whether that works or not only time will tell but until we can be certain they have a focus on 10-I tend to think whether it's folly or not worried about us they think they have enough in the bank on every level.

If you are being objective about it.....Celtic have ended up with Lennon because they couldn't get anyone better.

I agree though they've hidden behind the win today however I think they tend to have a full football strategy that is dangerous because I don't think the manager has full autonomy but on the other hand they stick to a plan-they will sign on this basis....whether that works or not only time will tell but until we can be certain they have a focus on 10-I tend to think whether it's folly or not worried about us they think they have enough in the bank on every level.
imo there crummy tainted wins are at an end and that scummy club will implode soon after

Come on can we knock this shite on the head please. You are saying Lennon has been told to pretend he is getting a multi-million contract?? What does he get out of this apart from being severely out of pocket??

FFS go and have a wee lie down and stop this pish.

we didn't have SG at the helm the last 3 seasons

He's not the messiah. he's a young manager who clearly has almost perfect insight into the game but as he stated himself he's not a miracle worker. He's not much on tactics to be honest and the transfers have been indifferent-it's a testament to his ability he didn't fold this season.

If they outspend us next season with a better quality of player coming in then what? Lots of work to be done and SG isn't winning 55 without a very good summer in the transfer market.

He's not the messiah. he's a young manager who clearly has almost perfect insight into the game but as he stated himself he's not a miracle worker. He's not much on tactics to be honest and the transfers have been indifferent-it's a testament to his ability he didn't fold this season.

If they outspend us next season with a better quality of player coming in then what? Lots of work to be done and SG isn't winning 55 without a very good summer in the transfer market.

which I think he will have imo

Brilliant, they are legitimately worried about us now, I know some posters were quick to spout this in the past but this time it's for real imho, I love it and cannot wait until next season now.

Back