Sad day when The Celtic Blog is the voice of sanity

Have the ***s of that blog registered a single drop of regret, disappointment or disgust at the revelations that their shitty club sustained a paedophile ring for several decades, many influential employees knew all about it and said nothing, and the present mob are doing all they can to avoid responsibility for it?
Nah?
Thought so!
They share in Lawwell's guilt.

C,mon you really can’t see anything different about next season ,Geez piece mate .

We are not really talking about next season we are talking about the constant they are shit they are going to blow up mindset.

As for next season-no one-absolutely no one on the planet has the first idea how it is going to pan out.

We had momentum and at this stage a manager the support buys into....across the city they've cleaned up again but got stuck with a manager the majority doesn't fancy....but if they outspend us again by the amounts they have been doing then SG or anyone will struggle to close the gap.

Everything's been reset as of end of the game today with another treble for them and a financial gap that remains large. What happens next? Who knows.

We are not really talking about next season we are talking about the constant they are shit they are going to blow up mindset.

As for next season-no one-absolutely no one on the planet has the first idea how it is going to pan out.

We had momentum and at this stage a manager the support buys into....across the city they've cleaned up again but got stuck with a manager the majority doesn't fancy....but if they outspend us again by the amounts they have been doing then SG or anyone will struggle to close the gap.

Everything's been reset as of end of the game today with another treble for them and a financial gap that remains large. What happens next? Who knows.

they've been shit for the last 2 seasons and we've fucked it up

i don't see where the optimism is coming from

our recent signings do not point to some romp to the tile

The seed of doubt has been planted. Their implosion next season will be glorious.
This should give our squad an extra boost.

they've been shit for the last 2 seasons and we've fucked it up

i don't see where the optimism is coming from

our recent signings do not point to some romp to the tile

There is a strong basis to what you say....but there are reasons why it has went that way-quite simple ones but the support live on hope and the belief they are shite forgetting our own mistakes as they go....there is a strong degree of denial but of course football can throw up strange swings in fortune.

But at this stage? Nobody knows.

I think Lennon has been told to knock it back and come across as the hero then Celtic announce a mid level manager under the guise of ‘this is all we could have got given the circumstances’.
Celtic fc are tainted and wrong ones

My only point would be that they were delusional to think any of the big names linked would even consider the job. Mourinho, AVB, Rafa, Roberto Martinez, Ranieri...... (aye but we are the greatest fans in the world:)):))) These guys are off their fucking heads.

I'm desperate for 55,but let's not get carried away here. Still a lot of work to be done and one thing we need to do is go on a very good unbeaten run next season,20 games at least.
I'm more confident this can be done,although I'm always cautious.

If you are being objective about it.....Celtic have ended up with Lennon because they couldn't get anyone better.

I agree though they've hidden behind the win today however I think they tend to have a full football strategy that is dangerous because I don't think the manager has full autonomy but on the other hand they stick to a plan-they will sign on this basis....whether that works or not only time will tell but until we can be certain they have a focus on 10-I tend to think whether it's folly or not worried about us they think they have enough in the bank on every level.

It was clear from Lawwells press conference yesterday that he was offered the job on the back of yesterdays game, that doesn’t suggest to me that they have some sort of master plan. Basing your managerial appointment on a match you were 1/5 favourites to win is bonkers.

Them appointing him doesn’t guarantee us anything, we have a lot to do, however the fact he’s an unpopular choice on the back of them allowing speculation to rage on about the likes of Mourinho and Benitez means that if we start the season well and can put a bit of pressure on them they will turn on their board very quickly.

Mourinho and Benitez chat about sums them up.

Absolutely fucking deluded about their worth, stature and reputation.

Only they could come off the back of a treble winning season with us laughing at them

127.gif

Outspending us doesn’t necessarily mean they will win the league.From our point of view we have a very realistic chance of winning the league next year.Our board really have to roll the dice here.3 or 4 quality signings,be it loan or permanent,and we have a team that WILL challenge.The appointment of wee pop tells me it’s a downsizing job.A £60 plus million wage bill that has to be reduced as they don’t have a Dembele to sell should they not make the Champions league groups.What we have to remember also is they don’t have the pull of Rogers now for players.So as far as I’m concerned,if we push the boat out a wee bit in the summer then we could be in dreamland this time next year.

Some of the posts on that are comical. Brown and all is getting tore into

To make it appear he wasn't given the job weeks ago.

Which he was

I don't think that was the case at all. It wasn't planned and was based on yesterday's result, that was pretty clear from Lawwells comments and Lennons demeanour the past few weeks when he thought he wasn't getting it.

The idiot who writes that blog does a complete 360 degree turn and every few days.

This time next week he’ll be slobbering over his brighthouse laptop telling the hordes that he’s always backed Lennon 100% and he’s the man etc.

Outspending us doesn’t necessarily mean they will win the league.From our point of view we have a very realistic chance of winning the league next year.Our board really have to roll the dice here.3 or 4 quality signings,be it loan or permanent,and we have a team that WILL challenge.The appointment of wee pop tells me it’s a downsizing job.A £60 plus million wage bill that has to be reduced as they don’t have a Dembele to sell should they not make the Champions league groups.What we have to remember also is they don’t have the pull of Rogers now for players.So as far as I’m concerned,if we push the boat out a wee bit in the summer then we could be in dreamland this time next year.

There are no guarantees on anything but the current mindset is we move on and we are unaffected by what they do isn't realistic.

They could go out and spend 20M and screw it up-they could spent 6M and nail it. Same for us.

We've made a lot of progress but it's all been reset. We may lose our better players in Kent, Morelos and maybe Tav-maybe not who knows.

It's up in the air at the moment and I get be positive about the future but I'd be tempered about things.

Back