Sadly 2 weeks to our next game

Mac9

Looking forward to it already. Chance to get some game time for Simpson, McLaughlin, Wright, Defoe, Roofe, Itten ect.

Hopefully have Jack available too.

I’m not too disappointed with a break.

Not sure who is off on international duty but a rest will do them good.

Then one final push for the Double, as the first priority, and hopefully an unbeaten league campaign as the cherry on top.

The players definitely need a break so I'm fine with it.

Today was the most jaded I think we have looked all season.

Stop start stop start is shitty for the players. They want to and need to be playing. Yes it gives time to recover and maybe get some injuries and tactics sorted but, so long as not 4 games a week, I prefer if we keep going.

This two weeks might just be what the players need; get their best form back, for the cup.
Agreed, usually hate international breaks, but this is coming at a good time for us, both mentally and physically.
All I hope now is the international players come back unscathed

Team have done so much they deserve a wee break...come back all guns blazing and add another trophy to the collection.

A lot of the squad will be away on international duty so not many of them will get a rest in the next 2 weeks.

Mcglauchlin, Balogun, Helander, Borna, Davis, Jack, Aribo, Kamara and Hagi just to name a few.

I hate the break, but, gets the title win out of the way a bit, move on from Thursday and recalibrate for the final push.

Was good to hear that Alfredo is not going on international duty this time either.

Would have been a few days away at Italy v Northern Ireland then Albania v England. Would have been a decent trip.

As it is, a couple of needed weeks off the booze... looking forward to going all out to win the cup, hammering them at home and staying unbeaten for the other 4 league games.

B-D

The midfield in particular will be happy about as they looked dead on their feet today (I say that anticipating all 3 going on Int. duty :)) )

But no bad thing I reckon.

Man, I dunno if I can last that long :eek:

...it’ll be like the off season

I’m really glad we have the title wrapped up

What's the status with Jack and Tav, surely their injuries will be cleared up in two weeks.
I don't really want Jack to play for Scotland next week, just in case.

A Wee break to allow the players to recharge the batteries and then go for the Scottish cup, might be a break worth having.

A lot of the squad will be away on international duty so not many of them will get a rest in the next 2 weeks.

Mcglauchlin, Balogun, Helander, Borna, Davis, Jack, Aribo, Kamara and Hagi just to name a few.
There is no way Jack will be going anywhere surely! An absolute disgrace if he goes off with the Scotland squad.

Surely Jack won’t be going away. Misses umpteen games for Rangers then fucks off to play for jakeball Clarke. No chance!

There is no way Jack will be going anywhere surely! An absolute disgrace if he goes off with the Scotland squad.
Surely Jack won’t be going away. Misses umpteen games for Rangers then fucks off to play for jakeball Clarke. No chance!

He will need to go because he's been called up and be assessed by the SFA medical team. If they determine he's fit to play then Clarke will use him but hopefully in their chats with Gerrard he uses him wisely this time.

Back