SAINT PHNX – Make Us Dream

Still listen to this alot. It's on my play list. Class tune. Brings back positive memories of our run last season from me.

How weird just as I write this it just comes on haha

Brings back special memories for me

Bouncing about the house with my one year old son through the europa run and the first song the wee man loved

Ha. Last thing I downloaded in an effort to push it up the charts. This thread has just reminded me so just played it. It’s still f’n inspiring!

Reading the first few posts of this thread is like a punch in the gut, remembering that week building up to Seville.

We drove down to Leeds for our flight with this absolutely blaring from the car. I could barely keep my eyes on the road for the excitement!

Last edited:
Brilliant song but still can't listen to it yet as the memories of what could have been are still so fresh in my head. Was played in the pub after the Scottish Cup final last season next thing I know the tears are running down my face and I'm bubbling away to myself and folk asking if I was OK. Such a strange feeling

Funny story.

We released it through Atlantic Records and they have a team for pitching your music for TV and movies. That’s how is ended up on MLB and NHL adverts in the US.

It was in the final running (between Make Us Dream and another song) to be the theme music for The Oscars this month on ABC network in the US. Sadly it lost out to the other song but would have been hilarious if they used a Rangers song for the Oscars.

Funny story.

We released it through Atlantic Records and they have a team for pitching your music for TV and movies. That’s how is ended up on MLB and NHL adverts in the US.

It was in the final running (between Make Us Dream and another song) to be the theme music for The Oscars this month on ABC network in the US. Sadly it lost out to the other song but would have been hilarious if they used a Rangers song for the Oscars.
Just think of the money you'd have made from that!

Would have topped the 10million from Netflix...

Funny story.

That's class would have loved that I've not been able to listen to it since playing it on loop in our flat in Seville on the day of the game.

You play it on Friday I'll be the old guy pretending not to cry.

We had a mad scramble to get to Seville from Malaga.

Eventually got some Uber driver to take us. Was a great guy.

He let us take control of the audio for the journey.

This is the song I put on as we were pulling out of Malaga heading to Seville.

Fucking gutted to think about it to be honest.

Funny story.

I watch a load of Leafs hockey but that’s on Canadian channels so I didn’t know about this. You got a link I could watch the NHL advert?

Back