SAINT PHNX – Make Us Dream

Can someone post the lyrics please?
Underneath the Glasgow lights
The narrow streets of blue and white
They lead me to a place where I belong
And walking there I hear a sound of all the people loud and proud their voices come together in a song
No matter what may come we'll always follow on , we'll always follow on
We've had our darkest day now it's our time again, the writings on the wall
Now you've got giants at your feet
You hear the call of history
You gave us something to believe, we follow you so make us dream, now make us dreeeeaaaammmm ....... yassssss beats kicked in so I'm off to dance. Into these german basssssss ( this is not the lyrics)

Last edited:
Underneath the Glasgow lights
The narrow streets of blue and white
And walking there I hear a sound of all the people loud and proud their voices come together in a song
No matter what may come we'll always follow on , we'll always follow on
We've had our darkest day now it's our time again, the writings on the wall
You gave us something to believe, we follow you so make us dream, now make us dreeeeaaaammmm ....... yassssss beats kicked in so I'm off to dance. Into these german basssssss ( this is not the lyrics)
We will travel far and wide to fly the flag and fly it high for all the ones we've lost along the way
To absent friends we'll raise a glass and everything that's come to past has paved the road to lead us to this day
No matter what may come we'll always follow on, we'll always follow on
We've had our darkest days now it's our time again, the writings on the wall
Now you got giants at your feet , you hear the call of history
You gave us something to believe
We follow you, so make us dream
Now make us dream

We will travel far and wide to fly the flag and fly it high for all the ones we've lost along the way
To absent friends we'll raise a glass and everything that's come to past has paved the road to lead us to this day
No matter what may come we'll always follow on, we'll always follow on
We've had our darkest days now it's our time again, the writings on the wall
Tears in my eyes at that bit while having my morning coffee. Going to be an emotional week

Tears in my eyes at that bit while having my morning coffee. Going to be an emotional week
I've got it on downstairs on the tele probably wake the weans up with for school and nursery but the nerves and fever has upped big time now it's the week of the game. We are doing this. You hear the call of HISTORY.

Absolute genius Alan and Stevie. Love it and as others have said to come with such a crazy catchy tune about the Famous so quickly shows your talent shining through lads. Come on Rangers - do it for Jimmy, do it for Bertie and do it for all our Bertie’s. Hoping to hear this often in Seville this week.

The poor Kazaks that work in my office are nearly word perfect in it now, as it has been getting played non stop, with a wee interval now and again fot there version if the Blue Sea If Ibrox.
Roll on Wednesday as this is torture counting down the days and hours

Is it possible to buy individual songs on Amazon music? When I click this song it wants me to sign up for Amazon unlimited

Thank you Bears!

I’ll get the individual download links for each platform (iTunes, Amazon etc).

Only purchased count for charting position so would need Bears to purchase/download instead of streaming on Spotify/Apple Music.

Is there a video coming?

Something that tugs on the heartstrings and ends with “For Jimmy, Walter, and Absent Friends” would do it!

Get this on in the dressing room just before we walk out!

Really enjoyed that. Might displace Wet Wet Wet on a couple of “battle fever” playlists:)

Don’t just stream it - buy the catchy little bugger and stick it where it belongs in the charts.

Guys posting lyrics are missing a verse. And an important one at that, so emotional.

Here ye go! What a fantastic tune.

Underneath the Glasgow lights, the narrow streets of blue and white
And walking there, I hear a sound of all the people loud and proud
Their voices come together in a song

No matter what may come, we'll always follow on
We'll always follow on
We've had our darkest days, now it's our time again
The writings on the wall

You gave us something to believe, we follow you so make us dream
Now make us dreeeeaaaammmm ..

We will travel far and wide, to fly the flag and fly it high
For all the ones we've lost along the way
To Absent Friends we'll raise a glass, and everything that's come to pass
Has paved the road to lead us to this day

No matter what may come, we'll always follow on
We'll always follow on
We've had our darkest days, now it's our time again
The writings on the wall

You gave us something to believe, we follow you so make us dream

Now make us dream.

The second verse had me in bits drinking my coffee this morning.

Wife asked me when she came down what’s wrong with you sitting crying at 8am what the hell is going on what’s happened? I had to lie and say I’d just had a sneezing bout and eyes were just watering.

Win lose our draw this Rangers story is absolutely incredible

and for those with nothing to do with itunes, is that an apple thing or good for android?
Alrighty mate. I'm on iTunes and downloaded it via ITunes Store in the appropriate format for that.

As you are on Android your best bet for a download is to go onto Amazon, click on the Music tab, then search for 'Saint PHNX Make Us Dream' and there it is. As you don't have Amazon Music just click to buy .mp3 album at £0.99 (its only a single) and that's you.

On repeat since I picked my phone up at 8am.... coincidentally I've been in tears since then.

Fell asleep dreaming of Rangers, woke up and my first thought was Rangers, now I'm listening to this all day.

I'm a lost cause. May as well take the month off.

I'm getting this message on amazon.

Digital music is not available to purchase from this device.

What am I doing wrong :))

I'm getting this message on amazon.

Digital music is not available to purchase from this device.

What am I doing wrong :))
Assuming your device (phone, tablet, pc, laptop etc) can play music and you have an Amazon account, make sure you click on 'Buy MP3 Album' and not 'Listen on Amazon Music' (which is a subscription service).

If its an Apple device then do it through iTunes Store.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Assuming your device (phone, tablet, pc, laptop etc) can play music and you have an Amazon account, make sure you click on 'Buy MP3 Album' and not 'Listen on Amazon Music' (which is a subscription service).

If its an Apple device then do it through iTunes Store.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Yeah done all that and that's the message I'm getting. Strange

My Mrs really likes the song as well, says even if you weren't a Rangers fan and this came on you'd still find yourself singing along.

Catchy summer anthem.

Back