Sakala Interview from Africa

We already have an idea of his attacking and work ethic but I would be interested in knowing how capable he is with he headers .

also thinking about the players who might complement and benefit from having fashion sakala in one of the forward roles . Players like Hagi eg who has that vision and intelligence and touch that few have could create key alliances . Takes us back to watching how Cooper and Durrant combined if you seen them .

Steven Gerrard can get players interested in joining Rangers like nobody else could. Fashion is clearly sold.

He is a Football Legend and a fantastic communicator. It’s a thoroughly potent combo and we get the benefits.

I wouldn’t swap him for anyone else in World Football right now.

Lets hope the new signings hit the ground running after a good pre-season we can't afford a slow start especially with the CL Qualifiers coming up.

Steven Gerrard can get players interested in joining Rangers like nobody else could. Fashion is clearly sold.

He is a Football Legend and a fantastic communicator. It’s a thoroughly potent combo and we get the benefits.

I wouldn’t swap him for anyone else in World Football right now.
Calm down mate he hasn’t even played a game for us yet.

Just shows the pull of gerrard ,i really have a good feeling about this signing ,i think he will score goals for us and in a few years time make us a few quid

“God showed me the way to Rangers” Fashion lets every one know “We are the people”

What day is it today again Barry ?

"Listen, I don't care what anybody says, I'll be honest with you, it's Sunday"
Then Chris Iwelumobooboo... whatever his name is.....butts in with.."Quality answer Barry from a quality question on a real quality Sunday"

Back