Sakala keep or sell

Has anyone said he's a better player than Jota though?

Bare in mind Jota cost them £7m and Sakala cost us nothing.
The page is comparing the fee they got with what we are reportedly getting for Sakala.
There's a reason they got more for Jota.

Fashion Junior reminds me in a lot of ways of the Shipping Forecast. Moderate or good, occasionally very poor. Even that great goal where he rounded Joe Hart, he still managed to get it into the net by the barest of margins, despite an open goal. I’m going to come down on the ‘keep’ side, only because our new strike force, not to put too fine a point on it, are unproven as yet and Fashion has changed games in the past. Should they become the force we hope and expect, then perhaps try and ship Fashion off in the New Year.

He is awful. Can't stay onside. Can't put the ball into an open goal.

But yeah he can run like a headless chicken let's keep him :rolleyes:

Misses too many sitters for me, maybe that can be coached out. Does he shut his eyes when he shoots or something?

Like his energy though just doubt his accuracy under pressure or actually when he has too much time.

On balance I’d sell.

Misses too many sitters for me, maybe that can be coached out. Does he shut his eyes when he shoots or something?

Like his energy though just doubt his accuracy under pressure or actually when he has too much time.

On balance I’d sell.

Yet never missed a fraction of the sitters Morelos did in his time with us.

I'm genuinely torn on this one and flip flop on it from wanting him gone to wanting him to stay. We need to continually upgrade the squad and while I agree that Fashion is good for a few goals compared to his limited appearances I also don't think he can be relied upon to score or turn in a performance when you really need him to.

However I'm now of the thought that if the £3/4M is correct I'd sell him and put the money towards a CB.

If we're getting £4m for him it's a no brainer - He is so frustrating and destroys so many good opportunities. You know the old saying, run at your man, well our Fashion takes that literally and actually runs right into his man.

If we're getting £4m for him it's a no brainer - He is so frustrating and destroys so many good opportunities. You know the old saying, run at your man, well our Fashion takes that literally and actually runs right into his man.

I don’t believe it’s as much as that. I think it’s closer to £2.5m rising to £3m

I don’t believe it’s as much as that. I think it’s closer to £2.5m rising to £3m
Even at that mate, he just frustrates so much - always makes the wrong choice. Thing is I've seen him pluck the ball out the air with a brilliant first touch, it's his second, third etc which is awful lol

As ridiculous as that is there really are plenty of guys on here who literally only care about numbers with no context whatsoever. So the fact Jota can compose himself and put the ball away in the big moments (and is clearly a far better footballer) wouldn’t have mattered a jot to them. Same guys were probably perplexed at how Jelavic got a move to the Premier League but Boyd didn’t.

Maybe today the support will realise what we will miss with Sakala, the lack of pace and ability to drive forward with the ball was obvious to all today. Should be playing every week, not being sold to Saudi Arabia for 3 million.

Sakala is incredibly inconsistent who has been shite for good portions of his time here, let’s not rewrite history

I love him.

Runs at players.

He can be frustrating but if he was with a team who could offer his press. Imagine his stats at this level. Everything is wrong at rangers

Back