Sakala

Rupert Pupkin

Best performance in a Rangers Jersey for me, yes he got the hat-trick against Motherwell but imo his all round play was better today. I think that left side is his best position, he absolutely terrorised the Dundee defenders all day long.

There's also that lovely, happy, smiley wee face of his as well. :D

Very good first half and unlucky not to get a goal or two. Didn’t do too much wrong with the chances, keeper played well.

I wasn’t too sure about Fashion but I think he is going to be a big player for us.

Would love to see us play with him and Kent on the wings. Missed a lot of chances today but he is an absolute nightmare to play against. Lightening fast and unpredictable

Different dimension from him today and only one thought to attack. Thought him and Alfie combined well. I know it is Dundee but excited at Gio and his team’s influence so far. Canny wait for the next match.
On another note, Griffith is a knob and I think this will be his last season in football. He is now an embarrassment to the game

Gets the ball at his feet and the boy is only heading one way, goal bound.

Appart from the threat that brings, it lets the whole team move up the pitch to support him.

Takes the game right into the opposition's final third.

Brilliant. His place to lose for me.

Gio needs to find a way to start him. He's more direct than Kent for me and if it wasn't for the Dundee keeper, he would have had a goal or 2 today. Scott Wright was similar on the other side when he came on. If they can start hitting the net more often, that would put the shitters up any defence.

Another good performance from him, what I like about him is that he’s always on the front foot. Never stops and always full of energy.

I think it’s horses for courses.

You can’t fault his desire to run at defenders and his pace is absolutely rapid, but he needs to show more composure in front of goal for me, although the keeper did pull off a couple of great saves to deny him.

Personally speaking I think Kent scores a couple of those today.

I think it’s horses for courses.

You can’t fault his desire to run at defenders and his pace is absolutely rapid, but he needs to show more composure in front of goal for me, although the keeper did pull off a couple of great saves to deny him.

Personally speaking I think Kent scores a couple of those today.
Don’t think Kent gets in they positions he did. Goals will come for him

Give him a run in the team and he doesn't sky that first effort over the bar with his left peg.

Everytime going forward he destroyed Dundee, being so direct they couldn't handle him, fantastic performance... keeps the Jersey got me, got his chance and he's took it big time, I know its Dundee but build on it and he will be some player for us, his performance deserved a goal.

On the way home from the game and just caught a bear on Clyde saying he’s not going to fit with us.

Genuinely wondered what game he must have watched today to come to that conclusion.

It turns out he came to that conclusion based on the fact the Clyde ssb reported that he missed a few chances during the game:D

He caused them all manner of problems today and would have had at least a double if it wasn’t for their keeper having a good game.

He’ll be a big player for us going forward. Very direct and will get chances most games he plays.

Back