Salernitana tifo

Fantastic more like an infomercial.
Must have cost a few Bob and the organisation would have been a right head ache.

God knows how they managed to stay up, looked well gone at one point. One of the best Ultras scenes in Italy.

Clever and obviously a lot of works gone into that, but it doesn't do a lot for me tbh.

Supporting your team should be spontaneous and in the moment. Verging into "Olympic opening ceremony" territory there.

Just my opinion obvs.

Video is sped up to make it more impressive but it's a well thought out display.

However, I have to say, what does it add to the match day experience? It's very complex and will have taken a lot of people, planning and money to make it happen but it's not the fucking olympics, it's not even an anniversary

Video is sped up to make it more impressive but it's a well thought out display.

However, I have to say, what does it add to the match day experience? It's very complex and will have taken a lot of people, planning and money to make it happen but it's not the fucking olympics, it's not even an anniversary
To be fair pal it was the first time they’ve been in the top division this century and they looked doomed at one point in this season I am sure. It was down to that match if they stayed up as well.

Personally I’ve found these displays make sure people are in at kick off, when I went to Germany in 2013 to live I’d grown so bored with watching Football in England in all seaters where for years I was more likely to be ordering another pint in the concourse than being in the stand buzzing for kick off - seeing all this stuff in Germany changed that. There is a bit of competition to it all now as well and young folk need that, I expect it’s some buzz for anyone involved in these displays when they hear of someone travelling as a neutral to witness them or passing on how good it looks (more than likely on social media in this day and age) - Union Bears are getting a reputation for this now. The buzz these displays create is nothing but positive to me and they pass on a bit of history as well which older fans enjoy I find.

Back