Salford RSC

South Manchester, withington. Theres a few of us that watch games, mostly in town, but been looking for a while for any RSCs. Don't think the Stockport guys are still going anymore.
South Manchester, withington. Theres a few of us that watch games, mostly in town, but been looking for a while for any RSCs. Don't think the Stockport guys are still going anymore.

Which pub in town do you lads meet at? I’ll maybe drop by the next time if that’s ok?

Where about in town do you watch the games mate? Still trying to suss it out myself.

I made the same mistake with the Alford flag on Tuesday btw.

Which pub in town do you lads meet at? I’ll maybe drop by the next time if that’s ok?

It varies. It's sometimes difficult finding places that will put games on especially if it's against any English games. Watched a few Europa League games in Sir Ralph Abercromby. Sometimes go to Printworks as well. I reckon there's enough bears down here to set something up but need a proper bear friendly boozer.

I got this flag made about 15 years ago by barmyflags. Used to take to a lot of Euro away games but not been out for a while. I was not there at game myself but Mr J.M. had the banner with him and managed to get a great spot for it.

Confirmed it’s Alford in Aberdeenshire.

I got this flag made about 15 years ago by barmyflags. Used to take to a lot of Euro away games but not been out for a while. I was not there at game myself but Mr J.M. had the banner with him and managed to get a great spot for it.

Confirmed it’s Alford in Aberdeenshire.
Any photos mate. I know a couple of lads who live there, both Aberdeen fans, and this would be good for winding them up

Live in Salford. Go to the gym with Nick who wears a 92 season top but other than that very few bears here.
If you go to the Royal British Legion Langworthy road they have some bears in there, and a Rangers corner with a wee flag and mascot. Lots of friends in Salford who all love Rangers and Utd, so don't believe the stories you hear that Salford all Mhanks.

Was down in Manchester a few years ago for an ABOD parade. The Palatine in Salford was where everyone ended up. Not sure about showing games but i would think it would be worth a try.

Back