Salih Özcan Linked - German Midfielder

sorry should’ve added

notfishing as don’t look for bites.

more about an earlier point I made to someone else who seemed in a rage we were looking at zungu (or rumoured to be at least) and not a striker
That's why i had to ask the question mate.

When you click on the first link you get (translated from the German)

"Turn on your brain before you write cheese here and make a fool of yourself"

:(

Not the most concrete link we've had this summer

Fucking furious.

don’t the management know we need a striker and we cannot, cannot complete other season prior to getting a striker in

Your needing back on your meds mate before you have a heart attack,

I am not overly impressed that we have no Striker cover but I’ve a feeling we will have one by the weekend and of a pretty good standard.

more midfielders coming in = finally get to try out our very innovative, exciting experimental 1-8-1 formation

I think I mentioned Ozcan when discussing players in 2. Bundesliga earlier on in the summer when we were linked with Dorsch. He had a very good game against HSV.

7 goals and 5 assists in the league or possibly the other way around?

In August 19 he left 1FC Köln for Kiel.. Kiel gave him a 1 year deal which ran out 30 June.. since then he´s a free agent.. He played in most of Kiels games but never really stood out.. a team player at best.. IMHO not good enough for us..

Not a great endorsement.

Thank you for your feedback on actually having seen him play.

If we sign zungu then would find it Dubois were after another midfielder that said it would nice to have a German u21 on the books
daniel-dubois.png

Looks like we have lost out if there was anything in it shame looks like he could be a top talent

Would imagine it would be as well as Zungu, if so then it’s a good signing.

Him, Zungu and 2/3 strikers (depending on Morelos) would be a successful window and improve the squad by far.
I'm hoping this is what we're after too an AM or RW

Bidding war will price us out of him

there’s 3 teams interested and one of them is a prem yeam

next

Ties in with what I thought 1 midfielder and 1 striker if Morelos stays 2 midfielders and 2 strikers if Morelos leaves
If Morelos stay Zungu, 1 AM, 1 striker. If he goes same but add another striker. Aribo is looking outstanding but if anything happens I'd be concerned with what we have to get the ball moving fast, bar Zungu and Arf.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Balogun and the Albertz connection are throwing a few German based players into the mix!

Highly rated in Germany. Got alot of potential. He was Germany’s youth captain for a decent period of time. Although Rossiter was England’s haha
Rossiter was a very good player but unfortunately was made of glass!

If Morelos stay Zungu, 1 AM, 1 striker. If he goes same but add another striker. Aribo is looking outstanding but if anything happens I'd be concerned with what we have to get the ball moving fast, bar Zungu and Arf.
According to the South African news room, there saying that weve bought this midfielder for 70 mll Rand.If so it's about time our P.R O. office released this info to the fans now.

You can sign more than one player during the transfer window.

How many midfielders can you be linked with with before you sign a striker?
How many goals has our main striker scored this calendar year?
How many goals has their main man scored this calendar year?
I know he got 3 yesterday.
Maybe some on here can appreciate my concern.

Back