Salvador Cabanas: Living with a bullet in his head.

Very sad story. If anything it's a clear example to young footballers all around the world.

If you want to be a success and it's realisitically possible it might happen for you, keep the fk away from bars and nightclubs.

(By young I mean under 30yr old.)

A good read op thanks for posting this. The guy sounds totally fucked tbh but respect to him for trying his best to rebuild his life.

Living in central and south America must be desperately difficult for any decent people trying to live a good life, this article made me think of our own tragic Arnold Peralta may he RIP.

Thank God we have sensible laws regarding guns in the UK.

A good read op thanks for posting this. The guy sounds totally fucked tbh but respect to him for trying his best to rebuild his life.

Living in central and south America must be desperately difficult for any decent people trying to live a good life, this article made me think of our own tragic Arnold Peralta may he RIP.

Thank God we have sensible laws regarding guns in the UK.

Not stringent enough though...

I've got a .22 slug in my head after being shot by a high powered air rifle after a wanker took potshots from high flats. Eye removed, and although the bullet isn't in my brain, it's in a tricky position whereby they cannot get to it through the eye socket, nasal cavity, or from roof of my mouth. They could get to it if they removed some of my cheekbone, but I'm ugly enough as it is and kyboshed that after being given certain assurances about the safety of it remaining where it is.

I've got a .22 slug in my head after being shot by a high powered air rifle after a wanker took potshots from high flats. Eye removed, and although the bullet isn't in my brain, it's in a tricky position whereby they cannot get to it through the eye socket, nasal cavity, or from roof of my mouth. They could get to it if they removed some of my cheekbone, but I'm ugly enough as it is and kyboshed that after being given certain assurances about the safety of it remaining where it is.
There's a lot of arseholes here as well mate, thanks for sharing that, I hope it hasn't affected you too badly, sounds fucking horrible.

I remember being being chased and shot at repeatedly myself by two arseholes who were about 19 and 21 at the time when I was only 15. You know the type, unemployed losers who still hung about the streets acting the hard man amongst children.

Thank God they were as good at shooting air guns as they were at anything else in life and so they never got me!

Crazy story. Sorry to hear about it and hopefully it doesn’t impact on your life too great going forward.

My dad is froma coatbridge, he was telling me about the time he was walking home from the station and he could hear pellets pinging off of the metal bridge, just some tadger taking pot shots at anyone that walked by.

Back