Salzburg star 'struck by missile' at Celtic Park during Europa League clash

Joburg True Blues

A Red Bull Salzburg player appeared to be hit by a missile as he celebrated his side's opening goal against
Andre Ramalho went to ground holding his head after celebrating Munnas Dabbur's opening goal in the second half of the Europa League clash.
The Austrian outfit took the lead and celebrated in front of the home fans when Ramalho fell to the ground.

" Appeared " to be hit by a missile. :rolleyes: They'll never openly condemn the Peasants about anything.

mentally challenged probably scooped a jobby out of his arse and lobbed it at the player.

Daily Record.

He got back up quickly and seemed to be okay but TV footage appeared to show him being struck with a missile.

A Red Bull Salzburg player appeared to be hit by a missile as he celebrated his side's opening goal against
Andre Ramalho went to ground holding his head after celebrating Munnas Dabbur's opening goal in the second half of the Europa League clash.
The Austrian outfit took the lead and celebrated in front of the home fans when Ramalho fell to the ground.
2dkzqex.jpg

Ambulance chasers at their very best, the tims had a sign tonight saying "its ok to not be ok" in tribute to Leigh griffiths.....but continue to deny their own fans that were absused and are begging for any sort of acknowlegment by the club

My brothers pal on WhatsApp has just said someone was thrown out for arguing with everyone and someone else almost got a kickin for pushing an old man.

Lovely people.

Remember the press coverage we got for the clown hitting the linesman with the coin? It made the bbc news Scotland front page irrc. It’s as it if this one never happened, hardly any of the ‘esteemed journalists’ mentioning it on Twitter.

The culprit will be found eventually, but they are busy at the moment trying to identify who threw the missile at Fernando.

And a fair play award into the bargain..

Corrupt cu*ts
Have a word with your self ffs, your casting aspersions on the worlds most self acclaimed supporters who have been the front runners in everything from watering peoples plants and gardens before they attend games up and down the country to lifting charity tins from shops to save the charities the hassle of collecting them.

The culprit will be found eventually, but they are busy at the moment trying to identify who threw the missile at Fernando.

Standby. You'll now get posters claiming the police will do all they can to find and prosecute the offender. They'll be going through all the cctv footage as we speak aided and abetted by Liewell and co.

Of course the tv companies will be looking at their footage and passing on the stills to the papers who will be running this story for days.

The offender will of course hand himself in and he'll be getting dog's abuse on Kerryfail St.

Whoever the commentator was on BT along with Mutton was pleading ignorance. Said something like, "so and so is down, but no idea why....". How convenient.

Surely Juan Ghuy should be easy to find. No lighter, no cell phone and no loose change in his pockets.

I bet it was Palestinian :D:D:D

Well let's hope they are to held to account and the guilty party done by police.
Same as the fckwit in our support at Livi game.

There were quite a few coins flung when Salzburg scored. I flicked to that game on my iPad just as Salzburg scored and clearly saw a coin bounce on the pitch. This was before the player was struck. It was clear as day yet nothing from the commentary team until the player was struck.
Appreciate I’ve lost staunch points for daring to take a look at them getting pumped.

Well let's hope they are to held to account and the guilty party done by police.
Same as the fckwit in our support at Livi game.
There is absolutely no chance the Mhank will hand himself in, nobody will identify him either.
It’s all down to him being caught on camera if there is any at the Midden which I doubt.

Back