San Marino v Scotland -5pm KO

Eck will deservedly be binned soon, but the collective delusion from the media and the tartan army over the quality of the squad (especially the Celtic contingent) is a real problem going forward. This is a very poor to average group of players and one top player in Robertson

All this fannying about with passing triangles on the half way line may look pretty, crash, bang wallop will beat this team of minnows. Lump it up to the forward and cash in on the knockdowns.

That O'Donnell is absolutely honking. Never seen such a negative right back in my life. Totally kacks himself as soon as he gets the ball and plays suicide balls back the way.

It’s just so slow.

The modern game is defined by dynamism and those bursts of speed throughout a match.

It’s hard to imagine another sporting event played at such a pedestrian pace.

Maybe if Terry Griffiths did an exhibition snooker match while off his tits on spice.

Caught ten minutes before half time and it was depressing, Eck needs to play some decent players - Fleck or Liam Cooper would be a good start!

1-0 at half time is absolutely embarrassing.

Scotland’s best chance of getting a few more is going to come from their superior fitness, with their players training professionally all week and San Marino’s players busy selling milk and bread.

1-0 at half time is absolutely embarrassing.

Scotland’s best chance of getting a few more is going to come from their superior fitness, with their players training professionally all week and San Marino’s players busy selling milk and bread.

The San Marino players are so slow and weak as a kitten. The difference is quite stark.

On the ball, there’s a difference, but not really as much as you’d expect.

The San Marino players are so slow and weak as a kitten. The difference is quite stark.

On the ball, there’s a difference, but not really as much as you’d expect.

To be perfectly honest they should have levelled it up when Bates was standing like a statue.

Caught ten minutes before half time and it was depressing, Eck needs to play some decent players - Fleck or Liam Cooper would be a good start!

Fleck is bang average, he shouldn't be in the squad. I think a lot of us think because he was a supposed superstar when he was 16 he's reaching some sort of potential. He's dire

Fleck is bang average, he shouldn't be in the squad. I think a lot of us think because he was a supposed superstar when he was 16 he's reaching some sort of potential. He's dire
Fleck has been one of the best midfielders in the Championship for 2/3 seasons now, compare that to the diddys who are playing ahead of him who struggle in the same league and below

Do you see much of him?

Some boy on Twitter hahahahaa

D2a_SqOWoAA4X-G.jpg:large

I don’t think so. I think people have watched him for Sheffield Utd over the last couple of years and seen a generally very good level of performance and contribution to their team. He’s deservedly in the squad for me.

High time Scotland took some time off International football, it’s become a complete embarrassment like the folk running the country, a complete overhaul required from top to bottom.

All be it he is playing against Sanmarino Bates seems to be doing well, was gutted when he left playing well for club and country atm

If scotland is winning 1-0 away to san marino at half time then they must be doing something right loads of teams struggle in these games.

One of the best midfielders in the Championship is "bang average"?

I'm going to assume you don't see much of him then.

Always find it bizarre that Sky Sports employ someone to sit in a studio to tell people what's happening in a game that's live on Sky Sports. Who's that for?

Can you get sky sports news but not have a subscription to the sports channels?

Back