Sarri has went to war with the Chelsea squad

Chelsea are awful to watch. If Hazard isnt on it,they are toothless. Moving Kante out of his natural position is a huge error. Jorginho keeps posession but offers nothing else. David Luiz far too casual for my liking.
Much preferred Chelsea during the chopper Harris era. Their games with Leeds were epic.

We’re glad you still comment on it though.

Absolute mental tactics. You have 1 of the best left hitters/deliveries of the ball and overlapping in Alonso who needs to cut back as he’s hitting the height a shite

Free the midfield and add pace in Hudson-Odoi on 1 side. Giroud brings others into game and unsettles defences. Odoi with pace and trickery 1 side, Willian other and hazzard free between.
Kante defensive with 1 of other 3 slightly ahead.

Change odoi and put hazard out left where he’s dangerous and put Barkley up or Napoli or Madrid boy.

Sarri ball is not working in the prem. Moving kante to include an inferior jorginho is tactical suicide...kante is in my opinion the best holding midfielder around and is not an attacking midfielder. Hazard is not a striker either and has been totally ineffective through the middle. If he doesn't sort it out soon then abramovic will be looking for yet another manager

Why play 2 of the best players In the league in different positions to what they have played for years and won multiple titles with, Hazzard as a main striker and Kante as a more attacking midfielder? Kante is the best DM in the world... play him there and Hazard is best when he's in a free role... but he puts him at striker where he sees less of the ball, they were so frustrating to watch last night. All arsenal had to do was have a man shadow jorginiho and he became irrevant which then stops Chelsea playing

They started really well but have begun to fall away.

Looks to me like the Chelsea players have decided they don’t fancy yet another manager.

Kante looks like a fish out of water where Sarri is playing him, and doing it just to accommodate Jorginho, Kante is by far the best dm for Chelsea since Makèlèlè.

I don't think there is another club in England like Chelsea when it comes to player power.You can see it here again now.The squad don't appear to like his systems and tactics and slowly but surely the defeats start to creep in.
Sarri is unlikely to last the season now

Chelsea and their players have been a disgrace at times. Too much player power at the club and they down tools far too often. Treating their fans with utter contempt.

Sarri is a top class coach. Chelsea need to back him and give him money and some leeway when it comes to making his own signings.

He's trying to implement a whole new style he needs an opportunity to bring players in who fit into that style.

Just out of interest, who are the players that don’t fit into his style?

Chelsea are mind numbingly boring to watch and the manager is 100% to blame for it. He seems to be one of these new age coaches that thinks you win football matches by having more passes than the other team.

Chelsea are awful to watch. If Hazard isnt on it,they are toothless. Moving Kante out of his natural position is a huge error. Jorginho keeps posession but offers nothing else. David Luiz far too casual for my liking.
Much preferred Chelsea during the chopper Harris era. Their games with Leeds were epic.
Davie Webb to back Chopper up

Sari is in my view a poor manager. He has a good squad of players but selects the wrong team then plays them out of position. If SG was the Chelsea boss they would be up at the top of the league as he can get the best out of players but he aint going anywhere.
Chelsea are my second team and hopefully things will get better.

sfgdo2.jpg

That Chelsea squad has been like that for years.

Under Mourinho they chucked it, Under Conti they chucked it, they go from being Champions to looking like they couldn't play football within 3 months under those two managers.

It needs gutted, I have a feeling though he is onto plumbs, Abramovich (according to a couple of Chelsea boys I know) has taken his eye off the ball completely since his visa issue in UK and the UK + Russian issues recently.

Just out of interest, who are the players that don’t fit into his style?

Chelsea are mind numbingly boring to watch and the manager is 100% to blame for it. He seems to be one of these new age coaches that thinks you win football matches by having more passes than the other team.

The majority of them I'd say. I've followed Sarri for a few years and his philosophy is mirrored on Guardiola. He needs players that are comfortable on the ball and technically very good.

It's the usual over reaction because they've had a tough couple of months. Everyone seems to forget they started the season what, 9/10 games unbeaten or something? Everybody was raving about Sarri and Jorginho was the best thing since sliced bread.

Back