Sarri sacked by Juventus

Not too surprising.

Juventus were pretty shit after the return. Losing the cup final and being knocked out to Lyon wouldn't have been looked upon kindly by the owners.

I think Sarri is actually a decent enough manager at a level but ill-suited to managing super clubs and all that comes with it.
Agreed mate. Just doesnt look at ease in the Hollywood part of football.

Safe move is to get Allegri back. They've also admired Poch for a long time and tried to get him whilst he was at Tottenham I'm sure.

Zidane doesn't seem to sure about staying at Real, I reckon he will be their main man.

Needs to be someone who has experience of managing a massive club in a top league and expert at dealing with the media.
Step forward Eddie Howe.

Surprised someone like deschamps is never linked again with juve job ,former player and done well with france

Well, it is a slight improvement I guess; It took a whopping 17 posts before someone shoehorned the filth into a completely unrelated subject, from a management position in a foreign country. Normally this kind of inane shite pops up far quicker.

Even worse is the "Hollicom" patter.

The players never took to Sarri. It doesn't help that he's also smoking himself to death.

Conte to Juve, Allegri to Inter woukd be quite interesting.

I would love Allegri at Inter. Conte has done great this year but I feel from reading the Italian press the board are sick of his moaning.

He brought in Sensi and Barella and complained he didn’t get a midfield likewise with Birgahi and the left back spot.

Terrible appointment from the start, he’s only won 1 cup, just not good enough for megastar players but he’s good enough for the nearly there sides. They’ve saved the money he would’ve inevitably spent signing Jorginho but now they’ll have to extend Buffon for another year hoping the next gaffer gets the job done.

Would love to see Zidane there, I think they brought Ronaldo in to win the champions league, I think if they got Zidane that would be their best chance.

He just decided to take over the youth side last week I am sure.
Huge responsibility on his shoulders in his first real coaching role.

good luck to him

He just decided to take over the youth side last week I am sure.
Huge responsibility on his shoulders in his first real coaching role.

good luck to him
You're right, that is a HUGE job for your first coaching gig.
I loved Pirlo as a player, one of the finest ever to grace a football field but I suspect this might just be a step too far for him.
Really hope I'm wrong!

Shame.

I loved the thought of him starting off at a lower level getting increasingly frustrated at a part time plumber not being able to ping a 70 yarder after being shown for the 100th time.

Gerrard, Lampard, Viera have done fantastically well so far as novices , so see no reason why Pirlo won't follow suit. The infrastructure around him will give him all the tools to be a success

Great chance for him. Anyone else think Juventus had an ultimatum: sarri or ronaldo? Seems strange that PSG linked with ronaldo then sarri gets the sack

I adore Pirlo but getting him to motivate players in training will be the toughest gig in the world.

Absolutely delighted to see Pirlo in management.

One of my all time favourite players, the man was a genius. Tough spot now, I love the guy but prefer Inter...

be interesting to see what they hope he does in the coming season. Juventus not won the CL since 1996 and Sarri lost his job because of the Lyon defeat which feels like it's becoming a noose round whoever is the Juve manager nowadays

they have to give Pirlo some time, rather than wanting too much from him. You would think winning the league would be a requirement as they have a proper NIAR in Italy

Back