Sarri sacked by Juventus

Be interesting to see he always has a calm demeanor wonder how he will handle big personalities like Ronaldo

As long as he has the right backroom team alongside him there's no reason why Pirlo can't be a success, fancy him to do a better job than Sarri, could easily be the making of a very strong Juve again.

be interesting to see what they hope he does in the coming season. Juventus not won the CL since 1996 and Sarri lost his job because of the Lyon defeat which feels like it's becoming a noose round whoever is the Juve manager nowadays

they have to give Pirlo some time, rather than wanting too much from him. You would think winning the league would be a requirement as they have a proper NIAR in Italy

Tbf they don't care about that in Italy. Its all about the UCL.

Their squads a bit of a mess

Very old and very expensive with no real assets to cash in on and rebuild

Dybala, Rabiot and Ramsay would all bring in a fair wedge. He may need to sell to finance deals.
Their recruitment was amazing for years but it’s been mental recently and now hamstrung them
All this at a time when Italy are producing some fantastic young exciting talents

Could be even worse if Levy didn’t purposely %^*& up signing Dybala so he didn’t need to spend money

Thought I read Conte was for the chop as well.
Think it’s more Conte is close to resigning himself. He finished just a point behind Juve in his debut season and Inter are probably the favourites for the Europa League. They’re building a really cracking team so it would be a shame if Conte left so soon.

Shame.

I loved the thought of him starting off at a lower level getting increasingly frustrated at a part time plumber not being able to ping a 70 yarder after being shown for the 100th time.
Reminds me of Gary Neville telling the tale of Hoddle trying to explain a move to Beckham during a training session involvingGary, Beckham and Shearer. Try as he might, the bold David couldn’t master what Hoddle was asking of him leading to Glenn, in frustration, demonstrating exactly how we wanted the 60 yard pass played to Shearer who took the ball and stuck it in the net. Cue Beckham looking astonished as Hoddle turns to him and says, “That’s my bad leg, David. Surely to f**k you can do it with your good one!”.

A bit like Steven Gerrard to us.

The only similarity that I can see is that they've both given former top players their first managerial gig.

Juventus is a steering job in which even a manager as limited as Sarri didn't fail to win the league. In such an uncompetitive league, it's highly unlikely that Pirlo won't do the same. Trying a new manager is a fair tactic for a club that have routinely went for tried and tested managers.

The difference with us is that we're part of a massive rebuilding programme that has only ever been managed by guys lacking in similar experience.

His football brain as a player was second to none. If he can get that across to his players then he will stroll, but its a big if

Back