Saturday’s Football (all updates in here)

I reckon I’ve seen Pickford concede about 50 goals like that. Seems to have an insane ability to make himself smaller when he dives like that

Under Gerrard we really were a threat at set plays not so much nowadays that was one area you can see Villa already improving since he has taken over.

I reckon I’ve seen Pickford concede about 50 goals like that. Seems to have an insane ability to make himself smaller when he dives like that
100% this. He’s shit and Townsend on the line clears it all day long if the twat doesn’t help it on.

Looking forward to this , confident of a forest win , puts us in with a chance of the play offs ( I’ve probably just jinxed us) quite a remarkable turnaround since Steve cooper took over.
Side note : waynetta Rooney is a twat: fact checked it and everything!

Were you at the livi game end of November with the forrest and rangers banner ?

Nottingham Forest are just a shitty little nothing club. Had a fluke spell under an absolute arsehole of a manager decades ago. Derby far bigger and better club. Hope they can get out of this hole they're in.

Under Gerrard we really were a threat at set plays not so much nowadays that was one area you can see Villa already improving since he has taken over.
To be fair to Villa they’ve been good at set plays all season, they brought in Austin Macphee as set piece coach as he’s doing a good job.

Flicking between this and the Villa game. Game seems a bit flat atmosphere wise.

Massive bump for the Forest GK at the end there, GIANT egg at the side of his head. Ouch!

Antagonised :D celebrated a goal at the end they scored at ffs.

Nobody should be throwing bottles at any footballers face.

They ran off the park towards the opposition fans. Doesn't justify it though, they're actions then made it worse and another was thrown.

Cash was giving it to the home fans at the celebration, even as he sees a bottle flying at his team mates.

Gerrard walking off like Vince McMahon.

Rubbish turnout by them for a guy who served their club so well. If it wasn't for us he would have went home piss poor no wonder he was over applauding rangers supporters at end.
Was meaning more their behaviour in the City centre before the game. Running around with Tricolurs etc looking for trouble. Some of them were even lucky enough to find it:))

What a lot of shite. Are you for real? Did you say that when Ricksen was rattled with lighters and bottles at the bheastiebowl?
Ricksen was standing waiting to take a corner.
I’m not defending bottle throwers but in the heat of of the moment it gives someone hot-headed enough the opportunity if they see opposition players a few yards away.

Back