Saturday’s Football (all updates in here)

I see Patterson didn't even make the bench for Everton today. I know £12m isn't massive for a premiership club but I just don't understand why a club would spend that kind of cash for a player then not play him, especially when they are freefall just now.

I see Patterson didn't even make the bench for Everton today. I know £12m isn't massive for a premiership club but I just don't understand why a club would spend that kind of cash for a player then not play him, especially when they are freefall just now.
Their new £15m left-back didn't make the squad either. Bizarre.

If Patterson is not available then fair enough. If he was available and Ferguson has just excluded him from today's squad then he (Ferguson) has blundered badly imo. They have absolutely no threat coming down that right side of the pitch - and that is both with an out and out winger and Kenny playing there. Patterson is light years better than Kenny.

Heard on the wireless Big Dunc went round some popular Everton boozers and put cash behind the bar for them pre match.

Some guy if true.

St Johnstone are one of the worst top-flight sides in a long time. Can't even score against a league 2 team.

I picked Kelly Hearts to beat St Johnstone. At J are Rank Rotten just now. Fall from the dizzy heights last year

Back