Saturday’s Football (all updates in here)

I'm not disputing the 'it' factor at all but once Michael Beale gets a gig of his own it will be very interesting to see how SG gets on.

SG can pull the stars to the Club and is a great motivator but tactically can be a bit lacking in matches and sometimes the big decisions needed in-game seem to bypass him.

I realize Beale has just as much say as Gerrard in those areas but SG is the Manager with the final decision.
All great managers have a strong back room. Our very own Walter Smith would have told you it wouldn't have been possible without Archie. it doesn't take away from the talents of the manager himself.

All great managers have a strong back room. Our very own Walter Smith would have told you it wouldn't have been possible without Archie. it doesn't take away from the talents of the manager himself.
Look at Ally. Seemed to be a great number 2 but never a manager. That's how it is mostly, folk aren't managing for a reason

They said that Fatange has "started something" and the Japanese market will now "be getting plundered" by clubs.
Outside of the filth, who else is plundering the J League?
Nobody, they think theyve found a goldmine. One lasted half a season then ping

Wish grealish would pull his socks up in the literal sense.

I’ll add roofe too that as well.

My first da’ moan on FF

629ses.jpg

Back