Saturday’s football (except our game)

Noticed there that Scott Allan is back on the bench today.

I thought there were rumours his career was over due to a health concern. If so it’s good to see that is rubbish.

Porteous sells the jerseys.

Pick it out ya cuunts.

1-0.

Semi final been all Hibs and they've missed some really good chances, St J scored from a corner, 1-0 half time

I tell you something, Ben Tozer is having some game.

Looks like some player for Cheltenham, excellent defensively and this throw ins are causing all sorts of problems.

Benjamin Mandy has been a horrendous signing. 52 million pounds

Honestly don't think I've ever seen him have a decent game for Man City, add in the fact his knees are made of jelly. A very poor signing.

Jesus is also not good enough for a team like Man City. Infact they're strikers are very poor at the moment, Aguero once a fantastic player, now getting on in age and can't really stay fit.

Might have been Man City 100/1 on then, i heard it on talksport this morning.
I have never seen any team go off at 100/1 or 1/100

I think someone has had the wrong info somewhere along the line.

Cheltenham were generally 25/1 and City around 1/14

City were 1/100 to qualify

See 1/100 quite often in internationals (Germany v San Marino etc)
Maybe v San Marino but not an FA cup tie, Man City went off 1/11 so 1/100 seems ridiculous to qualify especially away from home.

Maybe v San Marino but not an FA cup tie, Man City went off 1/11 so 1/100 seems ridiculous to qualify especially away from home.
They were 1/33 to win on bet365 so 1/100 to qualify is both reasonable and correct. I saw it.

You said you've never seen any team go off at 1/100 - nobody mentioned just FA cup. I'm just saying it happens and used internationals as an example.

Back