Sheff Utd
Portsmouth

£1 returns £131

Sheffield United
Ipswich
Swindon
Dundee United

£5 returns £60.03
Looked at Swindon then saw that their two main strikers have been recalled to their parent clubs , two players with over 40 goals between them this season.

I fancy Partick thistle at Arbroath , 27/20.

And if he starts , Zak Rudden to score and thistle to win 4/1.

Edit , he is starting , on it.

£2 on each of these lines for a bit of interest;

1 line over 2.5 goals 30/1 and 1 BTS 25/1 on the following
Carlisle
Salford
Hartlepool
Torquay
Dundee Scum
Peterhead

BTS 166/1
Southampton
WHU
Boreham
Bromley
Chesterfield
Maidenhead
Sutton
Arbroath
Raith
Cowdenbeath

WIN 33/1
Burton
Swindom
Harrogate
Yeovil
Airdire
Edinboro

To cover my bets, Peterhead Over 2.5 1.8

Good luck to everyone

Same pish different weekend. Bad season for me, last year i didnt even put much effort in and did well

Thats the priceboost gubbed, Norwich 2-0 up v Burnley... been rubbish this season

I know I am not too keen on betting and seeing the same people EPIC FAIL every betting thread on here I'm gonnae gie yeez a tip for next week.

Norwich to end Liverpool's winning league run.

Cannae Say fairer than that.

So what are the donations today then to bookies. Anymore of the Leicester shot on target bets like yesterday or do sky only do that certain games.

So what are the donations today then to bookies. Anymore of the Leicester shot on target bets like yesterday or do sky only do that certain games.
Only games live on sky normally. Even then it’s not every week

Generous odds on Liverpool today if your adding them to an accumulator.

Away to Shrewsbury, a team that Greg Docherty was a star in, Liverpool U21's, with a few fringe players should win comfortably.

I usually do the 3 late games on a Sunday in spain, France and italy btts as a treble. That pays just under 3/1 tonight.

Added in antalyspor this morning and Rio ave in Portugal not realising that game is tomorrow

Also done a luck 15 win btts galatasary leverkuesen antwerp and lazio all win btts

Scaling back the bets after a few poor weeks.

Back