Saturday betting

£10 on 4 aways..

West Brom
Hibs
Inverness
Ayr

£340 odd back, hoping for back to back weekend coupon wins

Evens on sky boost for Chelsea to have a shot on target in the first 10 minutes

Couple of weeks ago this was for both teams playing for either to have a shot on target at evens, which came in. Interesting one but is more difficult than looks. Hope for a fast Chelsea start.

Starting off with

Chelsea-1 1/1
Forrest-1 14/5

£20 double

Will put my bets on for the 3 O’Clocks later on

5 homes

Newcastle v Bournemouth - 31/20
Leicester v Arsenal - evens
Notts Forest v Derby - 21/20
QPR v Middlesbrough - 17/20
Hearts v St Mirren - 10/11

grand total of 35/1. Some shit teams I’ve taken to win there, I admit.

Logged into Ladbrokes had a free £1 gaming bonus used it on the roulette got upto £25 lost £5 and put the free £20 on Leicester to win against Arsenal at 21/20.

Arsenal done my 5fold this week and no doubt they’ll pull off a draw or win against a good Leicester team.

They came up that often last season think Sky clamped down on most folk.

£10 limit for me, must admit they have had some shocking games on betboost this season, looked at this and initial reaction was don’t touch that as championship games are so unpredictable, but others now backing, I’m like .. mmh what to do..

Fulham, West Brom, Millwall, Brentford, Doncaster: £5 gets £160 Betfred

Ipswich, MK Dons, Burton, Shrewsbury, Yeovil : £5 gets £120 Betfred

Gonna try something different this week as these teams look good for goals,

Burnley
Leicester
Leeds
Preston
Reading
Patrick

1 line over 2 5 @ 30/1
1 line BTS @ 23/1

Ipswich
Killie
Cove
Edboro City
Raith
Gers
Man utd

Win @ 16/1

A few other smaller bets over 1.5 goals , over 2.5 and bts mixes

Good luck to all !

QPR
Kilmarnock
Sheep
Inter

Just under 7/1

Also done a ridiculous 12 team acca which I'm not even going to bother posting.

Done a six team acca got four up just now one game postponed won’t let me cash out anyone know why think I stand to win 2.4ko_O

Done a six team acca got four up just now one game postponed won’t let me cash out anyone know why think I stand to win 2.4ko_O

Be because of that postponement so the algorithm will break down - won't be a price there to calculate the cash out value. 72 hour etc to blame.

Need a st Johnstone and Edinburgh goal for 175.. Tempted to cash out as St Johnstone are terrible

Incredible that Warburton is still getting jobs. Guy wouldn’t know a defender if he was pissing on one. Left back presents Middlesbrough with an equaliser but will be patted on the back, picked next week and told to ‘go again’. Bald prick. Wanker. Ahh, that’s better.

3 goals away from a 2700/1 shot. May as well have been 23 but it’s the only comfort I’m getting

Back