Saturday Football 19/09/2020

To be honest when the mentally challengeds had these two league games against St Mirren and Livy before we'd kick another ball...I thought they'd absolutely race ahead on goal difference.

Leaking goals and only winning by a goal in each is about as about as encouraging as one could hope for in seemingly straightforward fixtures

If we keep going the way we are we could give the Timothy’s a record humping. Morelos continues playing the way he is just now and we wrap Kent in cotton wool the game could be finished by half time

To be honest when the mentally challengeds had these two league games against St Mirren and Livy before we'd kick another ball...I thought they'd absolutely race ahead on goal difference.

Leaking goals and only winning by a goal in each is about as about as encouraging as one could hope for in seemingly straightforward fixtures
They are winning but they are nowhere close to blowing teams away.i expected a 4 or 5 goal win today but they do seem to cough up chances and against a better team they will get punished for it.

every team in the league can score against them

most teams don’t even get to our 18 yard box that’s the difference

we will annihilate them On the 17th of October if Alfie is still here

Even if alfie isn’t here,the movement from our front 3 sometimes 4 will cause them all sorts of problems

They are winning but they are nowhere close to blowing teams away.i expected a 4 or 5 goal win today but they do seem to cough up chances and against a better team they will get punished for it.

Thats it, in one sense it would be nice to see them drop some points whilst they're leaking goals. Because ultimately they will still keep clean sheets in most games over the course of 38 games. I know people get sniffy about goal difference being mentioned but I think this season will be so close that it would be foolish to dismiss the importance of goals scored and conceded.

Im not worried at all as they are leaking goals left right and centre,that new keeper is dugmeat and definately there for the taking,roll on the next game against them:)

TLB was bemoaning lack of fans as a reason to their poor displays but bet he glad the hoards not there grumbling.
Be nice if somebody else takes advantage but it's going to be down to us beating them and being relentless against them rest ourselves.

TLB was bemoaning lack of fans as a reason to their poor displays but bet he glad the hoards not there grumbling.
Be nice if somebody else takes advantage but it's going to be down to us beating them and being relentless against them rest ourselves.

You're right. Looking at their fixtures.....dodgy defence or not, they aren't dropping any points before we go there. We have to get through Easter Road and Fir Park without dropping anything aswell. It's why I'm not going to concern myself too much with Willem II or potentially Galatasary. There's too much riding on our league games. We don't want to give them even a sniff of pulling two points ahead before the 17th October.

Listening to Liam is absolute torture. Where on earth did they find this nassely wee tadge?
Probably in the Jock Stein stand.That's the problem, he commentates like a celtc fan and not the neutral he's supposed to be.Most annoying,but that's what we've collectively allowed to happen in this mentally challenged infested country of ours.

I cannot see anything other than a thrashing of the scum. Gerrard will destroy the Lemon 19th Century Terrorist tactically

Man U are very poor, defending is shocking.McTominay says it all for me. Alex Ferguson must be loooking in and wondering wtf had happed to his club.

Shaw looks like an explayer in a testimonial, somebody whos let themselves go and bulked up since retiring

There's been enough evidence in his tenure that Solskjaer isn't up to it.

This great run they had in favourable fixtures after Fernandes arrived has completely reset the clock for Ole...but then when crunch time arrived last season they faltered in the FA cup semi and the Europa League semi.

They'll spent the start of this season dropping points left right and centre aswell.

That Manchester United side have needed a Right-Winger and a Left-sided Centre-back since January and they've signed nobody.

Whoever is in charge of transfers at that club needs firing into the sea

Did anyone else see Evra dropping a bollock before the game?

Basically announced that Wilfried Zaha was bombed out of Man Utd after a good pre-season where he started every game because he was pumpin David Moyes’ daughter :))

Basically announced that Wilfried Zaha was bombed out of Man Utd after a good pre-season where he started every game because he was pumpin David Moyes’ daughter :))
That's not new info mate :))

I'm sure Zaha or someone tweeted it back in the day!.

I watched it and must have missed this.

That could have been the excuse used but the fact he’s rotten wouldn’t have helped his cause at Man Utd much.

Anyone see him shite it out of a 70/30 in his favour challenge with De Gea which would have led to an empty net. Hes overrated beyond belief and a coward.

Any pictures of Moyes daughter?

Any pictures of Moyes daughter?

Searches for David Moyes Daughter over the past 4 hours

1YffUm5.png

:))

I hardly think Livi will be lying down when they are desperate to stay up ffs. Not everything is a conspiracy

I never said they were lying down ffs. I said teams wilt against them. From the games against us they seem to give there all but are defeated before they even get on the pitch against them.

Its maybe something we need to get back to in our game, its maybe just down to them winning the past few years.

Tims 2nd goal offside.....well well.

Lurgan Stinkbomb saying they should have had a penalty and Livingstons wasn't....no mention from his rancid gub of the offside mind you....

Back