Saturday Football 19/09/2020

Hilarious that United are still a mess. Palace hardly score any goals yet they’ve managed to concede 3 to them in a game

Why was penalty retaken ?

PS Wilifred Zaha is a great player , I’ve always hoped we could somehow get him , even on loan .

Last edited:
This is one of the games you had labelled as “aye they will win that” so if they’re not even winning these games that’s a worry.

Woodward should be nowhere near a football club.

Luke Shaw can’t go forward anymore and isn’t very good at defending, what use is he?.

Has Allegri got a job yet?

If he has I’ve missed it. A manager of that quality out of work, Poch also and Man Utd the self proclaimed biggest club in the world have a manager showing exactly why he was sacked by Cardiff City :))

If he has I’ve missed it. A manager of that quality out of work, Poch also and Man Utd the self proclaimed biggest club in the world have a manager showing exactly why he was sacked by Cardiff City :))
He doesn’t mate, PSG and Arsenal were interested last season. I’m not sure even he’d touch United with a barge pole.

Even Eddie Howe would be an upgrade

I think the only way a manager worth his salt would take the job is if they are given millions to strip away most of that defence

there are elements of good players there in midfield and attack but it needs a proper manager

What have they spent on that defence? Quarter of a billion including the keeper?

Dreadfull. Couldn't keep kids out a close.

Hilarious how far they have fallen.

What have they spent on that defence? Quarter of a billion including the keeper?

Dreadfull. Couldn't keep kids out a close.

Hilarious how far they have fallen.
I’m not one for saying wages should count when discussing the ‘cost’ of a player but I make the exception for DDG. Criminal what he is paid.

The joy of not being emotionally invested in a game is that you can enjoy other teams’ good play. Zaha is worth the admission money on his own when he’s on song.

Man United are laughable.

It is borderline negligence that their board are continuing with Solskjaer in charge.

They need to get a proper football manager in place get rid of the shite and spend spend spend their way out of this farcical spell in their history.

That away win against PSG in the CL has damaged them beyond belief.

Oh my god, just had to put out an apology and retraction of Evras earlier statement about Zaha and Moyes daughter! Not something I would have expected to be seeing on TV

Really want to know what Evra said now.

Can just hear him saying some lewd things in a French accent in my head.

What has happened with Rashford and Fernandes? They’ve both been awful since football resumed compared to what they were doing beforehand. Even when in patches of bad form in the past, Rashford would still be all action. Now he looks like he couldn’t care less.
I think Rashford is very overated !

Evra is a complete wank of a guy.

I always thought it but after seeing some of the video shite he is responsible for posting online and now tonight, an absolute self important throbber.

Missed a trick not letting Evra speak with Moyes in the pre-match interview here.

Biscuit-hips out in the warm up

Are you serious? You do remember Zaha playing under Moyes at Man Utd? Or is this another Alain Prost moment?

Evidently it refers to things that happened years ago then, I thought the suggestion was he had been dropped by Palace for riding Moyes' daughter. Hardly any cause for you to express such incredulity.

Re the handball, Rule 12 is now mental, about 10 times as long, looks like the work of a team of lawyers.
Better when penalties were rarer and you had to intend the handball, which happened very rarely - TGLR excepted in 1973 ( what a save by the way ).

This is one of the games you had labelled as “aye they will win that” so if they’re not even winning these games that’s a worry.

Woodward should be nowhere near a football club.

Luke Shaw can’t go forward anymore and isn’t very good at defending, what use is he?.

Our right back and left back are better than those that started for Utd tonight. By quite a bit aswell. That Fosu Mensa is fucking brutal

West Ham are a weird team. They'll lose at home to Burnley then are well capable of turning up somewhere like Chelsea or Arsenal and getting a win.

Back