Saturday Football 19/09/2020

Would love to know how many touches of the ball Martial got in the first 70 mins of that game. What the %^*& was that performance from Man United, absolutely appalling. If you knew nothing about football and saw that, you’d never have known Man United were supposed to be better.

Everton have managed to get a renowned coach in and a quality player, Leeds have a renowned coach, Wolves have one of the most highly rated managers and are buying up Portugal’s most promising talent, Leicester have rubber face, Spurs have Mourinho and Bale, yet United continue to proceed with a relegated manager that is miles out of his depth. Utter lunatics at the top of that club.

'Biscuits hips'

Was down to start tonight for Arsenal, late withdrawal due to an injury.

Commentator just said it was a recurrence of his 'old' hip injury.

Would love to know how many touches of the ball Martial got in the first 70 mins of that game. What the %^*& was that performance from Man United, absolutely appalling. If you knew nothing about football and saw that, you’d never have known Man United were supposed to be better.

Everton have managed to get a renowned coach in and a quality player, Leeds have a renowned coach, Wolves have one of the most highly rated managers and are buying up Portugal’s most promising talent, Leicester have rubber face, Spurs have Mourinho and Bale, yet United continue to proceed with a relegated manager that is miles out of his depth. Utter lunatics at the top of that club.

They have had plenty performances like that over the last couple of seasons. Especially at home. The manager is a diddy.

A total clusterfuck of a club now.Solksjaer is a failed Cardiff manager and it's really showing now.
Long may it continue

It’s never a penalty, but I don’t know why Neville’s greetin about the retake. Rules are rules and he clearly left his line before the ball was struck

Just saw it
It's only 2 inches Neville says
Af if the rule says must be touching... Or at least within 2 inches

Are sky that short they need a Man Utd diehard greeting about the man u game?

Just saw it
It's only 2 inches Neville says
Af if the rule says must be touching... Or at least within 2 inches

Are sky that short they need a Man Utd diehard greeting about the man u game?

It’s the same with offsides. “Ahhhh that’s nonsense it’s an inch at best”. Doesn’t matter if it’s an inch or a millimetre offside is offside.

Arm in a natural position says Smith
Does the Arsenal player walk doing the chicken dance

People complain about the likes of Alex Scott doing punditry
But you have the lies of Smith who is essentially sitting saying he doesn't know the current rules and would prefer to make it up as he goes along

Arm in a natural position says Smith
Does the Arsenal player walk doing the chicken dance

People complain about the likes of Alex Scott doing punditry
But you have the lies of Smith who is essentially sitting saying he doesn't know the current rules and would prefer to make it up as he goes along

The rule now is anything under the T-shirt line is a pen. If goals get ruled out for it then I agree pens should be given for it tbh.

The rule now is anything under the T-shirt line is a pen. If goals get ruled out for it then I agree pens should be given for it tbh.
When you put it like that mate then I'm in total agreement, works both way or none.
Arsenal hand ball, exact same as United game and nothing given.
Consistency is all we ask

Last edited:
West Ham couldn't kick their own arse last week and now I've picked Arsenal in our last man standing, of course they look like they actually know what they're doing! Pricks!

Back