Saturday football thread

I and there keeper is injured also

Oh fukin dear
My Treble is up
5mzf5ba.gif

LlYACng.jpg

Hibs substitute Jamie MacLaren needs to be braver there... Just on as a substitute, the Aussie is reluctant to throw his head at a cross in the six yard box, almost ducking out of the way, and Kieran Tierney is able to nod clear.

Brown envelope through the door this morning or a threat?

1 -0 tims sounds as though they where p1sh the 2nd half and lucky to hold on

Tims may have won but I’m still happy with what I’m seeing from them. We had to hope their form from last season didn’t continue into this season, it hasn’t. If we can pull away from Aberdeen, close the gap on 1st, and maybe even beat them in a match, we will have turned a corner imo. It’ll set us up great for next season and have them panicking. It’s totally doable. Tomorrow is huge.

Tims may have won but I’m still happy with what I’m seeing from them. We had to hope their form from last season didn’t continue into this season, it hasn’t. If we can pull away from Aberdeen, close the gap on 1st, and maybe even beat them in a match, we will have turned a corner imo. It’ll set us up great for next season and have them panicking. It’s totally doable. Tomorrow is huge.
Tomorrow is huge mate,you're correct.I hate when we play bottom of the league teams though,we seem to drop to their level.Hopefully Murty has the squad well fired up,no slip ups,no surrender.

Back