Saturday Football

County had 3 or 4 big chances, carved them open a good few times but they had to take one of them, sounds like they are still in the game and the mentally challengeds are still a mess at the back.
Yeah got in the house and started to watch it on my IPTV, Ross County are opening them up, but you have got to take your chances, which they haven't

how the heck is Clancy back at the tattie bowl so soon after that game against us!? aren't refs rotated evenly? or is that a crazy thought in this shit hole of a league?

Yeah got in the house and started to watch it on my IPTV, Ross County are opening them up, but you have got to take your chances, which they haven't
mentally challenged tv never works on my iptv service for some reason

The last time county were at the piggery weren’t they 4-0 down in the first 15 mins or something? I’m starting to think their team is slowly running out of steam.

The last time county were at the piggery weren’t they 4-0 down in the first 15 mins or something? I’m starting to think their team is slowly running out of steam.
I think it was after half time they scored 3 or 4 in 10 minutes.

If we keep performing like we can the league is ours

Game back in October they conceded 4 times in the 1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half

Footage is hard to see, but after the midweek dive from Mickey he knows he can throw himself to the ground with no punishment. So, he's nothing to lose. None of them do.

Game over at ParkPead

Wee helping hand when you are under the cash always comes in hands, Blessed Saint Kevin duly obliging

2-1 now, could be a decent end to this game.

Quite impressed with some of these Hull players.

Went to the Hamilton vs Livingston game with a mate today - Livi looked fantastic in spells today, but a bit of a howler from McCrorie sadly for the Hamilton equaliser. Caught an easy cross and proceeded to drop it right at the feet of a Hamilton player! Also made some excellent saves though, to his credit.

Back