Saturday Football

I think you know the answer, simply putting some distance between himself and the inevitable decision (that’s probably already been made).

As for the liverpool game, get VAR straight in the bin, if you can’t tell with the naked eye within about 30secs give the advantage to the attacker, it’s supposed to be in the business of entertainment, this is anything but.

if any part of the attacker is onside it should be deemed a goal but as soon as their is a slimmer of daylight its offsides.......

it would make defenders get goalside for a start or run the risk of being caught out

So... are that mhob now a team that play when there's no pressure on?

First game of their season with no pressure and they score a few.

Seems a decent game at Rugby Park, but disappointing to see Kelly benched for County yet again.

They never seem to trust him in big games.

Really hope so. We can't be having plastic pitches and 2 old stands (plus 1 gazebo) in our Premiership.

You’re not showing much sympathy for the infatuation this forum seems to have with the Hamilton manager, or Brian ‘one of the good guys’ Rice as we’re obliged to call him

Who has them in the championship ? Could we not end up just replacing one plastic pitch with another
No I think hearts will come up with the next four teams all have grass pitches so if they win the playoff it would be two grass replacing two plastic and just leave Livingston as the only team with brick hard plastic as a playing surface in the top division

No I think hearts will come up with the next four teams all have grass pitches so if they win the playoff it would be two grass replacing two plastic and just leave Livingston as the only team with brick hard plastic as a playing surface in the top division
Only Alloa (bottom) and QOTS (bottom half) have plastic pitches I think?

Queens definitely have one. Watched their game the other night.

they’re only 3 points off the playoffs with a game in hand over Caley.

Back