Back Pages Saturday's Back Pages - 24 images

In all honesty what goes on in that place?.
The Aussie is not the first normal person to walk through those doors and turn into a snarling hate filled character spouting poison at the mere mention of Rangers.
As proven from top to bottom they are classless vile specimens and we wonder why there is bigotry in the West of Scotland?

I’d love to know what Wilson’s mandate was.

Signing a load of dross and spunking most of our summer budget on guys like Matondo who didn’t even make some matchday squads ffs

The fat Greek Aussie c u n t can eat the nuts out my freshly pushed out Yule log for his Xmas dinner the slebbering p Rick

Can’t stand the walking cardiac arrest

I see some of the scum support still think their next league win gives them the 10.

Mibees it was one of us phoning in.

No surprise that fat fraud at the Bheasts is interested in his dinner, look at the state of the prick. The most annoying thing about the state of our team is we’ve made this idiot look good, even then he’s had to throw 40 million about to win the league by 4 points and dodgy decisions last season.

The Aussie is not the first normal person to walk through those doors and turn into a snarling hate filled character spouting poison at the mere mention of Rangers.
As proven from top to bottom they are classless vile specimens and we wonder why there is bigotry in the West of Scotland?
They don’t know what decency is and will never do.

Postecoglue confirms that the first thing on his mind is food.

Hardly news, look at the state of the fat disaster.

The answer Warren is Slinky McGinty.!!

Back