Back Pages Saturday's Back Pages - 32 images

Excited to see Hagi tomorrow after his brilliant performance on Thursday night. As Gerrard says this will be a big season for him.

Not a mention of cinch on the flag,not like the super dooper Sun to miss out on something like that and WTF is Angeball? Is this some new sport that's been dreamt up in the planet of the papes?
When are the SFA going to announce their decision?
It all seems to have gone pretty quiet.
I've a feeling they know it's a total fek up and are trying to sort out a new deal with cinch and then let it all die down to save face.

Poor Souness giving interviews that very few will read in that rag. Get the feeling the rotten mhob are heavily dependent on the Japanese geezer, the thugs of scottish football will soon address that issue.

Love the guy, but he comes across as a little naive in that article.
Of course the scrote that wrote the piece probably knows that. A shit stirring piece of human excrement.
Souness is a legend yes, however my beef would be as follows;

After his heart surgery when at Liverpool he gave exclusive coverage to The Sun, reviled in most of Liverpool since April 1989.

Now he gives exclusive interviews to Record Sport.

Legend yes, but that's 2 bad choices.

Thanks for posting Mark.

If you snooze you'll lose. People get paid for writing that.
I didn't read the "article" but I watched some parts of some of the Celtc games and I think the new Japanese striker is worth watching without snoozing.

As an old timer I would tag the boy as a "poacher" he is athletic enough but doesn't contribute much outside the box in terms of link up play but is energetic in pressing.

Well worth watching closely in the box.

I'm sure the message from the management team will be "stop the crosses".

After reading Souness story about trying to buying Rangers with Kennedy im gutted it never happened as green and co would never be involved with our club
imagine how things would have so different
im so glad we have good guys in charge now

Poor Souness giving interviews that very few will read in that rag. Get the feeling the rotten mhob are heavily dependent on the Japanese geezer, the thugs of scottish football will soon address that issue.
I doubt "The thugs of Scottish Football", will be doing much damage, anytime soon, to the ones they love LOL

Back